QB Lynch very high priority for Bills/Jets!!

You drive a hard bargain. Sure you don't want Elway's first born grandchild as well? :lol:

A man has to know when to stop pushing a deal.

But is that grankid on the bargaining table?

:rolleyes:

Oh no worries I was sending Lynch to the Wizard to get brain not a jaw.

Punch Lynch and you get Geno, consider it at least.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said last week I thought that the interest in Lynch was to make the Jets spend extra resources to get him. I think that now more than ever.

I dunno, I'd rather see Lynch go to Denver, Arizona, Saints or even the Browns rather than the NY Jets. Let Gailey keep calling pass plays for Fitz.

Unlike others, I wouldn't be upset if the Bills took Lynch and sat him for this season to see if Tyrod does become that elite franchise QB. If so then Lynch will make great trade bait for some extra picks. If not then the Bills have an actual backup plan who could be another Kaepernick... that isn't broken.

I dunno, I'd rather see Lynch go to Denver, Arizona, Saints or even the Browns rather than the NY Jets. Let Gailey keep calling pass plays for Fitz.

Unlike others, I wouldn't be upset if the Bills took Lynch and sat him for this season to see if Tyrod does become that elite franchise QB. If so then Lynch will make great trade bait for some extra picks. If not then the Bills have an actual backup plan who could be another Kaepernick... that isn't broken.

If so, he will not get you the value of a 19th pick in return. He may get you a 3rd or 4th in a trade. That is just what tends to happen when a guy sits (unless of course you are Rob Johnson and getting traded TO the Bills).

I don't really want him to go to the Jets but if he does I would rather that they have to use their 2nd as well to get him.

Will Lynch even be there at 19? If the Bills are really interested I think they'll have to move up to get him.

The reaction to that will be legendary.

you mean like burning down buildings at OBD with everyone in them, legendary ?

perhaps so.

Nope. He'll be gone by pick 8.

drop him 1 spot for each of the following-

His hair

His mustachio

His fu man chu beard

His name

His intro on NFLN draft commercial where he pulls his sunglasses down ever so slightly

14 sounds about right

Edited by YoloinOhio