Watkins absent for start of voluntary workouts

BarleyNY

New system, new QB, they seemed to have it all put together towards the end

I am waiting to see if the Tyrod/Sammy connection starts off when it left off

The offense regressed steadily throughout the year. Picking up where they left off is painfully likely.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should revisit Sammy's stats down the stretch...

I'm looking at the offense, as a whole. In the first 8 games, they averaged 26.13 points/game. In the last 8, they averaged 21.25 points/game.

Do you think the Detroit Lions have been happy with the best RB and best WR of their respective eras ... or do you think they would rather have had a team that won games?

I don't care if SamME Watkins' stats were pretty ... because the Bills' offense was inept and the (8-8) record showed it.

I'm looking at the offense, as a whole. In the first 8 games, they averaged 26.13 points/game. In the last 8, they averaged 21.25 points/game.

Do you think the Detroit Lions have been happy with the best RB and best WR of their respective eras ... or do you think they would rather have had a team that won games?

I don't care if SamME Watkins' stats were pretty ... because the Bills' offense was inept and the (8-8) record showed it.

8-8 = inept?

Goodness, what adjectives did you use during the past 15 years of sub .500 records?

Some of you really take walk throughs and lifting together entirely too seriously.

building strength by toning the core.

Is that wrong?

The adjective for those years is "gungy".

Example of use in sentence: That team was so gungy.

i looked it up.

i wish i had not.

left a bad taste in my mouth i cannot seem to rinse out

Oh, I thought you were responding to a post about the Tyrod Sammy connection... My bad