Bring TJ Graham Back?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys remember in the "Replacements" when they needed a catch from Clifford Franklin in the end zone, so they illegally drenched his hands in stickum. Unless they made a rule change for both of these guys to Clifford Franklin both, um no.

Woods should come back healthy after a persisting injury last year and be better. Now of we could only use Clay like he needs to be used over the middle.

Harvin.

I need a link to that topic.

we are a much different offense than we were. Hogan now as a #4 is good. Graham as a #4 is iffy. Goodwin as a #4 is ridiculous... horribly. Harvin as #4 is a dream. Play him 3-4 snaps a game. Use him. Ideal.

Graham. At least he can stay on the field and take a hit.

we are a much different offense than we were. Hogan now as a #4 is good. Graham as a #4 is iffy. Goodwin as a #4 is ridiculous... horribly. Harvin as #4 is a dream. Play him 3-4 snaps a game. Use him. Ideal.

Graham. At least he can stay on the field and take a hit.

And he sure gets cut a lot too...

Heck, GRAHAM told people he couldn't catch---before the draft.

Buddy wouldn't listen...

I firmly believe that the Bills meant to draft T. Y. Hilton in that spot, but the Bills were so inept at that time they sent up the card with TJ Graham's name on it by mistake.

I firmly believe that the Bills meant to draft T. Y. Hilton in that spot, but the Bills were so inept at that time they sent up the card with TJ Graham's name on it by mistake.

"Wake up Buddy!! Its time to get er dun" screams Whaley

"wait wait, what ?

here go get Ty TJ something something." whatever" Nix mumbles groggily

TJ Graham may have been one of the worst professional receivers of the past decade when it came to tracking a deep ball.

This coming from a Bills fan who spent a couple years watching Donald Jones.

Ouch...

But to the question posed by th OP.... No

Rex (Idzik) actually signed him with the Jets in 2014. Remember the time he laid down in the end zone to "hide" on the kick return when we played them at MetLife?

So he knows TJ first hand and cut him, and guessing that means he won't be back here.

The fact that Rex got hired after that play still boggles my mind. This is the NFL not some street touch football game where you pretend to jam your finger than go deep. Still SMH about Rex. It really sucks that I have to keep hoping I'm wrong about him.