RRS Boaty McBoatface

The Poojer

• 4 weeks later...

i love when they do open public polling. it's a wonder that more americans dont' write in presidential elections for homer simpson, hitler or other such nonsense.

i remember voting in in the hitler did nothing wrong flavor. that was good times.

i love when they do open public polling. it's a wonder that more americans dont' write in presidential elections for homer simpson, hitler or other such nonsense.

i remember voting in in the hitler did nothing wrong flavor. that was good times.

How so? You feel like you accomplished what?

How so? You feel like you accomplished what?

accomplished humor and proof that corporate america is so unplugged from reality that they do not realize what a !@#$ed up, crazy and beautiful world we live in that such horrible things can happen.

accomplished humor and proof that corporate america is so unplugged from reality that they do not realize what a !@#$ed up, crazy and beautiful world we live in that such horrible things can happen.

That's a very bizarre &, to me, unbalanced answer. So no country or organization should put something like this to a vote because there are more idiots than rational people willing to click. How very jaded...

• 3 weeks later...

I think they do, we just don't hear about them. In our high school mock election in 1984 I'm pretty sure Bill the Cat finished fourth.

I think they do, we just don't hear about them. In our high school mock election in 1984 I'm pretty sure Bill the Cat finished fourth.

1984 my high school did the same thing, I remember Reagan easily won, but the surprise showing was Gus Hall, the Communist Party candidate.