Liberal Protests

B-Man

This is happening in 2017! Two................... Thousand.................... Seventeen.

I know we’re supposed to take these protesting “handmaids” seriously or whatever, but I just can’t. I can't:

DDWLds6XsAYH_KP.jpg

This protest was staged by Planned Parenthood to protest the GOP healthcare bill.

Perhaps if they hadn't wasted over a million (taxpayer) dollars donating paying back democrat politicians, I could take them more seriously

Bonus Question: Why do democrats always enjoy wearing white hoods?

This is happening in 2017! Two................... Thousand.................... Seventeen.

I know we’re supposed to take these protesting “handmaids” seriously or whatever, but I just can’t. I can't:

DDWLds6XsAYH_KP.jpg

This protest was staged by Planned Parenthood to protest the GOP healthcare bill.

Perhaps if they hadn't wasted over a million (taxpayer) dollars donating paying back democrat politicians, I could take them more seriously

Where's an islamic crazy in a truck when you need him?

Where's an islamic crazy in a truck when you need him?

Too much Joseph...............they deserve all the lampooning they get..........but that's it.

I mean, it's hilarious..............they completely misrepresent what the Handmaid's Tale is saying.

They completely misrepresent what the repair of our battered Health system needs and the GOP are attempting.

But if they throw on a red sheet and fold a white cardboard poster on their head..........their friends will call them brave.

Edited by B-Man

It's either because the Democrats started the KKK and usually voted Democrat until the 1970's or they're really afraid of global warming giving them skin cancer.

Dear Planned Parenthood,

Please stop spending laundered money to dress up women in embarrassing costumes solely to make a point that pretty much no one cares about.

That's our job.

Sincerely,

Code Pink.

Lady Atwood, a Canadian treasure, is a genius in the area of postmodern novels.

So to take anything she wrote as a serious movement or aiming at coherence is a risky game.

Ah, another canadian polluting the cultural mainstream.

See:

Bryan Adams

Celine Dion

Justin Bieber

:P

You really have to go out of your way to get immersed in Canadian fiction.

The other crap is unavoidable, sorry.

But you have some great musicians from up here in the booosh.

The Handmaid's tale isn't really mainstream literature, like Atlas shrugged, or 1984.

How many people would even know the reference? Most people would assume they're lampooning nuns.

Frankly, I thought it was Dress Like Hester Prynne Day.

Yes. Its the Bible thumpers that need to stop being so self-righteous.

You sound like a self-righteous prigg. Got a nosebleed yet from the moral high ground you've so recently ascended to? Care to tell us all again how to think and run our affairs.

Seriously, I used to think you were a decent person. Now I think you're just a s hit.

You sound like a self-righteous prigg. Got a nosebleed yet from the moral high ground you've so recently ascended to? Care to tell us all again how to think and run our affairs.

Seriously, I used to think you were a decent person. Now I think you're just a s hit.

He's always all over the place and contradicting himself. He may very well be bi, and I don't mean in the sexual way.

Only a few weeks ago Arizona Senator Jeff Flake was one of the Republicans being shot at during the mass murder attempt on Republicans by a Bernie Sanders volunteer. Apparently, he’s still a target of the deranged left.

A man has been arrested after allegedly making a threat at Arizona Senator Jeff Flake’s office in Tucson.

Jason Samuels, Communications Director for Sen. Flake, said the incident happened Thursday morning, July 6.

Samuels said the man, a protester, threatened a staff member at the office and said the following:

“You know how liberals are going to solve the Republican problem? They are going to get better aim. That last guy tried, but he needed better aim. We will get better aim.”

Related: Condition of Rep. Steve Scalise, shot by Dem activist, worsens.

but remember, Love trumps Hate

Only a few weeks ago Arizona Senator Jeff Flake was one of the Republicans being shot at during the mass murder attempt on Republicans by a Bernie Sanders volunteer. Apparently, he’s still a target of the deranged left.

A man has been arrested after allegedly making a threat at Arizona Senator Jeff Flake’s office in Tucson.

Jason Samuels, Communications Director for Sen. Flake, said the incident happened Thursday morning, July 6.

Samuels said the man, a protester, threatened a staff member at the office and said the following:

“You know how liberals are going to solve the Republican problem? They are going to get better aim. That last guy tried, but he needed better aim. We will get better aim.”

Related: Condition of Rep. Steve Scalise, shot by Dem activist, worsens.

but remember, Love trumps Hate

You think it's bad now, wait until mid-terms when all the Nazis gather in great big party rallies to be targeted.

Near the G20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany there was another anti-capitalism riot at the corner of Irony & Hypocrisy:

DEKueVuWsAA76C7.jpg

k6gXuThi_bigger.jpg Jimmy Rushmore @JimmyRushmore 20h20 hours ago

That feeling when you're overthrowing capitalism but just can't resist taking a selfie on your iPhone 7