Liberal Protests

B-Man

Absolutely fascist scum pushing that poor man over like that, and the worst part is that none of them stopped to help. They instead concerned themselves with the next peaceful protester. People who cheer this or think that we will ever return to a previous normal are clearly wrong, and dwindling, quickly. Keep championing shills like Candace Owens (a convenient liberal from three year back who pronounces coup like "chicken coop") and a clearly fascist President all you want, but the more cops that beat innocent people the more Republicans are finished. Murkowski broke today. Mattis went off yesterday. Lincoln Project is chipping away at his support. Keep telling yourself that none of this matters, red team.

I hope he survives, but that looks terrible.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Nelius said:

Absolutely fascist scum pushing that poor man over like that, and the worst part is that none of them stopped to help. They instead concerned themselves with the next peaceful protester. People who cheer this or think that we will ever return to a previous normal are clearly wrong, and dwindling, quickly. Keep championing shills like Candace Owens (a convenient liberal from three year back who pronounces coup like "chicken coop") and a clearly fascist President all you want, but the more cops that beat innocent people the more Republicans are finished. Murkowski broke today. Mattis went off yesterday. Lincoln Project is chipping away at his support. Keep telling yourself that none of this matters, red team.

I hope he survives, but that looks terrible.

Fascist.  If I had a nickel......

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not after the non bullschitt coming out of Trump. He is literally trying so hard to distract from the absolute destruction of our country.

To all TRUMP voters - after 3 years, 136 days - this is ALL on YOU.

Without you - this would NOT be happening. 

So if Hillary had won NONE of this would happen?  Explain please.  How would she have prevented George Floyd’s murder? 

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Lazy. You may have had a point at some time in history, but how can you watch that video from Buffalo and say otherwise?

Explain how pushing an old man makes him a fascist. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

So if Hillary has won NONE of this would happen?  Explain please.  How would she have prevented George Floyd’s murder? 

Explain how pushing an old man makes him a fascist. 

I'm saying it's a fascist force when they clearly stop caring about protecting the people and are seemingly more interested in protecting a right wing system. Explain to me what that old man could have possibly done to deserve having his head caved in, and then have the same "protect and serve" bunch of bullies ignore him bleeding on the sidewalk?

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

We have a secret weapon..................90f6aace113009cd39611f2d5b330d4c?width=2

I'm not a fan, although I guarantee he won't stock his cabinet and inner circle with inexperienced sycophants which is an immediate upgrade. Probably going to be the most important VP pick in history.

Just now, Nelius said:

I'm saying it's a fascist force when they clearly stop caring about protecting the people and are seemingly more interested in protecting a right wing system. Explain to me what that old man could have possibly done to deserve having his head caved in, and then have the same "protect and serve" bunch of bullies ignore him bleeding on the sidewalk?

It sucks big time but it isn’t fascism.  

• Like (+1) 1

The second video shows the two national guard guys immediately helped the man.

The two cops were suspended. Why the one cop pushed the other cop trying to bend down to help away? Awful.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Sad 1

Well without knowing what he was exactly trying to convey to the officers, I would suggest putting your hand near his sidearm is never a good idea. 

Having said that, it doesn’t look good on the police.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

It's getting a little too damn close for my liking. It certainly isn't community support right now either.

Personally I feel they have, for the most part, exercised incredible restraint under the circumstances. 

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

It's getting a little too damn close for my liking. It certainly isn't community support right now either.

After all the crap they've been through the last week, run over, shot at, bricks and firebombed, they'd be a little touchy, don't you think? There's no excuse though and he'll be dealt with

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not after the non stop bullschitt coming out of Trump. He is literally trying so hard to distract from the absolute destruction of our country.

To all TRUMP voters - after 3 years, 136 days - this is ALL on YOU.

Without you - this would NOT be happening. 

well that tears it!   I’m voting for Joe Biden, he’ll have the few bad eggs in the Buffalo Police Department cleaned up in a jiffy!!!

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NOPE.

That's not how it works.

As other posters here, Right and Left have said, The OFFICER is completely at fault.

You can follow the notes you were given and pull out a 2017 Trump quote, that Snopes has addressed, but no one is impressed.

Especially by your illogic.

Simon Peter was taught to put down the sword, right?  You’re such a phony. 

11 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Did the old man say he was going to shoot him? 

Only a pic with the iPhone in his right hand. 

This is how intellectually bankrupt the left is.

Who is defending the actions of those 2 cops?  It’s inexcusable and they should be charged with some sort of criminal charges.   The left wants to create these bogeymen out of the police.  People are people, whether they are lawyers, doctors, janitors or police officers, you have good and bad people.   I happen to find police officers in general to be very honorable and brave. They risk their lives so #######s on message boards can cry “fascism” when they truly don’t understand the word fascism as it’s the buzzword du jour.   

One cannot possibly and reasonably make such a charge without knowing the assailant.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1