Liberal Protests

B-Man

7 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

and they would have let our president walk over to the church and not done thing, right? You truly believe that?

Now they're guilty before possibly committing a crime?

That's an awfully slippery slope to go down.

Also, what entitles Donald Trump to taking a photo over those protesters rights to demonstrate?

3 minutes ago, Margarita said:
HOyG28m-_normal.jpg

NEW: @realDonaldTrump has not yet invoked the Insurrection Act, which would allow him to deploy active duty troops w/o local authorities' request, according to a @DeptofDefense source speaking on the condition of anonymity.

If this is true, what Trump is doing is illegal.

So much for the rule of law. 

Edited by jrober38

8 minutes ago, BillsFanForReal said:

Can someone please ease my fears in my thinking this is just going to get worse? 

I hope things won't get worse.... a gauntlet has been thrown down it remains to be seen if anyone will be willing to pick it up. I really pray not. We'll all have to wait to see how it plays out. 

Having just read through the last 7 pages to catch up, I must say, when the radical lefties on here panic, they all seem to regress to a low level of emotional maturity and use the same childish MSM catch phrases. The names are different, but the phrases are the same. I wonder if something traumatic happened to them in their youth that somehow has stunted their ability to deal with not getting their way. This seems typical of the madness in the streets right now, as if it's mass hysteria. When Trump gets reelected, these radical lefties are going to go postal. I just hope that they don't hurt someone else or themselves.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Also, what entitles Donald Trump to taking a photo over those protesters rights to demonstrate?

Actually, it's not.  It's called risk mitigation. 

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

I dont think donald Trump cares if it is illegal or not. His concern is "Law and Order" though **cough**

7 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Like I said. You're a joke.

People get tear gassed outside a church in Washington so the Coward in Chief can get his picture taken, and you think what's happening in NYC 3 hours later justifies it.

So much for the constitution and that pesky first amendment. You obviously couldn't care less about that when it comes to protesting racism in America. 

Dude, your racism is showing.

...you mad bro?

5 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Dude, you are really into conspiracy theories now. 

8 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

People get tear gassed outside a church in Washington so the Coward in Chief can get his picture taken, and you think what's happening in NYC 3 hours later justifies it.

So much for the constitution and that pesky first amendment. You obviously couldn't care less about that when it comes to protesting racism in America. 

Again, another fvcking clown like you calling someone racist.

You can shove your racism up you azz.

I want peace, others do not. Yet, I am racist. Get the fvck outta my face with your whiny Trump-hating bvllshit

Fake fvcking outrage over the President isn't going to help your chaos-loving azz.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Margarita said:

I dont think donald Trump cares if it is illegal or not. His concern is "Law and Order" though **cough**

Just like Obama didn't care if people came into the country illegally or not? Elections have consequences.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No to worry. These idiots will lose interest in nightly looting just like they lose interest in everything else in their sorry nonproductive lives. There’s a reason why they’re called.... “losers”!

It's funny because they must think of themselves as so rebellious against the state but are still controlled enough to wear the useless clown masks. Dumb asses. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

Just like Obama didn't care if people came into the country illegally or not? Elections have consequences.

I thought Obama was actually more anti-immigration than Donald Trump but the rhetoric was that Trump was worse...hmmmm Obama was in no way lenient to immigrants I disagree

12 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

You seriously think anarchists care about racism?  This has had ***** all to do with racism. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanForReal said:

Is there a correlation between bad Josh Allen takes and irrational political analysis? Its not just one person on this board. 

That is a great point. Some here are big in the damned if you do damned if you don't paradigm. It's weird.

5 minutes ago, Margarita said:

If He wasn't interested in "Law and Order", he wouldn't be doing anything at all, would he? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

I thought Obama was actually more anti-immigration than Donald Trump but the rhetoric was that Trump was worse...hmmmm Obama was in no way lenient to immigrants I disagree

He was pro illegal immigration and against legal immigration.

Just now, Azalin said:

If He wasn't interested in "Law and Order", he wouldn't be doing anything at all, would he? 

he says he is the Law and Order President but if he invoked something he hasn't done legally then not so much. Maybe its just a procedural issue but he can't have it both ways can he?

The Collective  mental level of all the Commies (libtards) on this board Was about 7 years old. This afternoon it has been  moving at warp speed to about 1 year old.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Azalin said:

It's amazing how these people are outraged at the President for whatever he does, yet you here crickets when it comes to condemning the local officials who are grossly inept.

De Blobbio and ***** are do-nothing Democratic Trump-hating patsies who allow this criminal activity to continue to fester with ZERO consequences.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

he says he is the Law and Order President but if he invoked something he hasn't done legally then not so much. Maybe its just a procedural issue but he can't have it both ways can he?

What has he done that is illegal?

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You seriously think anarchists care about racism?  This has had ***** all to do with racism. 

I'd bet the anarchists represent between 5-10% of the people in these crowds. If it was more than that it would be open war in the streets with numerous more deaths. 

I think a big chunk are protesting racism, another big chunk are there because they've got nothing better to do.

The reason they can't mow down the crowd is because most of these crowds are complying with police.

It's the professional protesters who go to these things with hammers, flammables and bricks who get the headlines, but in the overall composition of the crowd they make up a tiny percentage of the people there. These are the people they need to crack down on, but it's hard because they hit and run in and out of the crowds so well.

Edited by jrober38

Some of y’all may not want to hear this but if DT doesn’t step in soon it’s gonna be way worse out there than anything the military will do to try and stop this. Store owners already shooting at people. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

It's amazing how these people are outraged at the President for whatever he does, yet you here crickets when it comes to condemning the local officials who are grossly inept.

De Blobbio and ***** are do-nothing Democratic Trump-hating patsies who allow this criminal activity to continue to fester with ZERO consequences.

When you call them out on that fact they act like they aren't supporters of the anarchy, when in fact they give anarchy their tacit approval. They are straight up libtards.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Justice said:

Some of y’all may not want to hear this but if DT doesn’t step in soon it’s gonna be way worse out there than anything the military will do to try and stop this. Store owners already shooting at people. 

The military can do whatever they deem necessary to restore peace. That will be uglier than anything civilians will do.

It can and get worse out there.

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Again, another fvcking clown like you calling someone racist.

You can shove your racism up you azz.

I want peace, others do not. Yet, I am racist. Get the fvck outta my face with your whiny Trump-hating bvllshit

Fake fvcking outrage over the President isn't going to help your chaos-loving azz.

Dude chill out- liberals are having a terrible time explaining why Trump is responsible for what liberals in liberal cities with liberal politicians are doing. Don't let their inability to say something intelligent get you all riled up. I have been called a racist many times on here but I just had drinks with a mini UN of friends- two immigrants, two minorites, and one communist. Laugh at jrob who can't argue beyond the level of my 10 year old.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

which if you read this thread is  considered 100% legal. and proper...????? :-(((((((

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

Dude chill out- liberals are having a terrible time explaining why Trump is responsible for what liberals in liberal cities with liberal politicians are doing. Don't let their inability to say something intelligent get you all riled up. I have been called a racist many times on here but I just had drinks with a mini UN of friends- two immigrants, two minorites, and one communist. Laugh at jrob who can't argue beyond the level of my 10 year old.

I'm fine dude.

I am an NYCer at heart and I fire back at people who call me out. ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

The military can do whatever they deem necessary to restore peace. That will be uglier than anything civilians will do.

It can and get worse out there.

Man when you leave it up to armed citizens to protect themselves it can turn out badly. Very badly. I’ve seen videos of ppl taken aback that ppl are defending their businesses. As of now there isn’t much shooting but if this continues there will be plenty. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There's tons of blame to go around, but I don't see what the obvious solution to restoring law and order is other than massacring crowds of civilians. 

It would probably be helpful if some level of government announced they were going to review how policing is conducted, whether it be mandatory body cams, automatic review by a third party commission when someone dies at the hands of an office, etc. I feel like there are preliminary steps that could be taken to help calm things down, but that doesn't appear to be happening at any level of government right now. 

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

The Collective  mental level of all the Commies (libtards) on this board Was about 7 years old. This afternoon it has been  moving at warp speed to about 1 year old.

and its the liberals who are the supposed crybabies with TDS  a few on this board are questioned about their thoughts and its wailing and gnashing of teeth LOL I think that is called being a snowflake isnt it? 

which if you read this thread is  considered 100% legal. and proper...????? :-(((((((

If someone breaks into your house, threatens you and your family and starts stealing your belongings, are you gonna just sit there and let them?

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

There's tons of blame to go around, but I don't see what the obvious solution to restoring law and order is other than massacring crowds of civilians. 

It would probably be helpful if some level of government announced they were going to review how policing is conducted, whether it be mandatory body cams, automatic review by a third party commission when someone dies at the hands of an office, etc. I feel like there are preliminary steps that could be taken to help calm things down, but that doesn't appear to be happening at any level of government right now. 

Now this isn't a bad response. 

Just for the record though, I don't think there is one damn person that isn't outraged about what happened to Floyd.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1