Liberal Protests

B-Man

"Liberals may feel energized by a surge in political activism, and a unified stance against a president they see as irresponsible and even dangerous"

"But that momentum is provoking an equal and opposite reaction on the right. In recent interviews, conservative voters said they felt assaulted by what they said was a kind of moral Bolshevism — the belief that the liberal vision for the country was the only right one. Disagreeing meant being publicly shamed. Protests and righteous indignation on social media and in Hollywood may seem to liberals to be about policy and persuasion.
But moderate conservatives say they are having the opposite effect, chipping away at their middle ground and pushing them closer to Mr. Trump."

From a NYT op-ed by Sabrina Tavernise titled "Are Liberals Helping Trump?"

I'll just answer from my personal perspective : Yes.

"Liberals may feel energized by a surge in political activism, and a unified stance against a president they see as irresponsible and even dangerous"

"But that momentum is provoking an equal and opposite reaction on the right. In recent interviews, conservative voters said they felt assaulted by what they said was a kind of moral Bolshevism — the belief that the liberal vision for the country was the only right one. Disagreeing meant being publicly shamed. Protests and righteous indignation on social media and in Hollywood may seem to liberals to be about policy and persuasion.
But moderate conservatives say they are having the opposite effect, chipping away at their middle ground and pushing them closer to Mr. Trump."

From a NYT op-ed by Sabrina Tavernise titled "Are Liberals Helping Trump?"

I'll just answer from my personal perspective : Yes.

This, by the way, is how the Nazis came to power.

It may or may not work if you said Colorado but if you said Seattle it would work. The idiots wouldn't even realize that the water is on the right so it has to be the Atlantic.

If the rocky outcrop wasn't there, it could easily pass for puget sound from West Seattle