Liberal Protests

B-Man

http://www.greensboro.com/news/local_news/new-billboard-off-business-draws-renewed-criticism/article_b5f5bf84-87a1-5573-bbb3-085c125ad5f8.html

"KERNERSVILLE — A billboard that raised eyebrows was replaced Saturday by one that has some people scratching their heads.

The new 39-word sign, just off Business 40 near the Linville Road exit, reads: “Much Ado About Nothing. A social experiment that brought forth those so immersed in their own insecurity that in the mirror they could only see an angry victim of their incorrect interpretation of a silly billboard — Bless their hearts.”

“Who’s going to have time to read that when they’re zooming along?” said Molly Grace, who pulled over to read the sign’s tiny print. “Maybe they’ll just catch the first bit and think Shakespeare’s ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ play is coming to town.”

Grace said the sign doesn’t concern her and that it’s laughable at best.

In the meantime, Grace and nearly 100 others held a protest last week, creating signs out of sheets that read: “It’s Time Women Have Real Respect” and “Real People Respect Each Other.”

I guess it doesn't concern her ???

BEATING AND PEPPER-SPRAYING OLD PEOPLE IS A GREAT WAY TO BOOST THE “RESISTANCE.”

‘Firecrackers, blood, smoke’: Anti-fascists chuckle as elderly man sprayed at Berkeley pro-Trump rally.

I’m beginning to wonder if these people are actually anti-fascism at all.

more.............

Trump Supporters and Anti-Trump Agitators Clash at #March4Trump Rallies Across America.

Related: Berkeley Riot Explodes: Trump Supporters Beaten to Ground as Rally Turns Into Bloody Nightmare.

Edited by B-Man

Guest Diesel-USMC

BEATING AND PEPPER-SPRAYING OLD PEOPLE IS A GREAT WAY TO BOOST THE RESISTANCE.

Firecrackers, blood, smoke: Anti-fascists chuckle as elderly man sprayed at Berkeley pro-Trump rally.

Im beginning to wonder if these people are actually anti-fascism at all.

more.............

Trump Supporters and Anti-Trump Agitators Clash at #March4Trump Rallies Across America.

Related: Berkeley Riot Explodes: Trump Supporters Beaten to Ground as Rally Turns Into Bloody Nightmare.

They don't know what they are. I call most of them freaks.

The Left continues to implode..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5lmL2OBJ6E Well this is disconcerting

Former Attorney General of the United States Lynch says:

“Ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done … they’ve marched, they’ve bled, yes, some of them have died … We have done this before we can do this again.”

Sooooo … is she saying it’s time to march, bleed and die in the streets? Or was she just being dramatic for the camera?

It’s hard to say for sure if the former AG is calling for civil war or actual violence, she could just be making some sort of ploy for other Democrats to get all fired up … but it’s clear she’s not calling for a more unified, peaceful country.

And the Left says Sessions is bad? Sheesh!

Great week for feminism................... :lol:

The Brawny Man is now a Brawny Woman http://trib.al/SI6PnRZ

C6ByVqrWcAAQZiF.jpg

Let's change a household cleaning product to female...................

Oh..............take take the day off from work Wednesday

brilliant.......... :doh:

Because if there's one adjective that immediately comes to mind with regard to women, it's "brawny".

:bag:

SUZANNE VENKER: ‘A Day Without Women’: Who are the women who won’t be marching?

Pretty much all of them, actually, since this self-parody of a left-wing operation is, as usual, just a chance for well-off white people to feel important without really doing anything

Women’s March Strike Organized By Group With All-Male Leadership.

My "shocked face" is getting worn out

Edited by B-Man

We usually studiously avoid politics or religious discussion at our morning meetings. (15 women and only one other male besides me)

But today, they wanted to tease me about how they were all going to leave for "A Day Without Women"

I told them that anyone was free to leave, as long as she could explain to me how her life had changed between today and President Obama's last day in office.

All I received were blank stares.

We usually studiously avoid politics or religious discussion at our morning meetings. (15 women and only one other male besides me)

But today, they wanted to tease me about how they were all going to leave for "A Day Without Women"

I told them that anyone was free to leave, as long as she could explain to me how her life had changed between today and President Obama's last day in office.

All I received were blank stares.

Those weren't blank stares, my friend. Those were "pisseyes".