Liberal Protests

B-Man

If the T.E.A. Party had done stuff like this to dems in 2009, the media would have called for mass imprisonment in camps.

Breaking: Mob Gathering Outside Mitch McConnell’s Home in Kentucky.

Just remember, lefties: Every time you do stuff like this, you open up the possibilities. The days of hiding behind double standards are gone.

C4WBZy8UEAAK7BI.jpg

And how many of those protesters do you think could name anyone on the DC school board?

To be fair, I suspect those protesters fall into one of four categories

-Don't live in the DC metro area

-Live in a suburban area outside the DC school district

-Send their kids to private school

-Answered a Craigslist ad

Funny how her dress is being called a political statement, but the performances on stage are apparently not.

That's because the performers are all about artistic integrity.

:lol:

I couldn't even type that one sentence without laughing...

Funny how her dress is being called a political statement, but the performances on stage are apparently not.

What "political performances" are not being called political statements?

Kind of a no brainer with dress, a politician's name is sewn right into into the clothes.

IMO, it is about varying degrees of statement. Wearing something or holding a sign is the strongest statement a person can make during an event.

Of course, I am cool with it all. I simply don't think that anybody is giving a pass to the performances. The dress thing is a no-brainer. Has it been done on this level before? It's pretty powerful and the statement sticks. Who's complaining?

What "political performances" are not being called political statements?

Kind of a no brainer with dress, a politician's name is sewn right into into the clothes.

IMO, it is about varying degrees of statement. Wearing something or holding a sign is the strongest statement a person can make during an event.

Of course, I am cool with it all. I simply don't think that anybody is giving a pass to the performances. The dress thing is a no-brainer. Has it been done on this level before? It's pretty powerful and the statement sticks. Who's complaining?

No it's not the same at all. You're only affected by a worm or carried political statement if you run into that person. Everyone in the room and watching on TV are subjected to the political statements of the performers.