Liberal Protests

B-Man

I'm not certain about the radio stations themselves - that article claimed that they don't pay royalties on broadcast music, but I would tend to question why they should if what they're doing is promoting that music, so that part of it might be a big heap of BS.

BMI radio stations royalties payment plan.

BMI uses performance monitoring data, continuously collected on a large percentage of all licensed commercial radio stations, to determine payable performances. This census information is factored to create a statistically reliable and highly accurate representation of feature performances on all commercial music format radio stations throughout the country. Royalties for performances of works in the BMI repertoire that occur on United States commercial radio stations will be paid according to the following rules:

The article said:

"Big radio corporations make billions of dollars from music but pay nothing to artists and producers," the GrammyPro website says.

So a special interest group web site lies and the journalist never even questions it. Conclusion, being a wordsmith does not require critical thinking skills.

LAUSD students and teachers were urged not to participate. Families where both parents are working do NOT like it when you kill a school day for a reason that makes sense to only a select few.

Tell me about it. When I was a single dad with 2 kIDs I hated it when they'd shut down school for some bogus holiday, or "spring break" or teacher in service.

So a special interest group web site lies and the journalist never even questions it. Conclusion, being a wordsmith does not require critical thinking skills.

I guess it's a good thing for me that I said "I'm not certain" and didn't make any blanket statements, eh?

We have that today in Austin as well, and it's made a noticeable impact locally. The schools are apparently closed, and there's a hell of a lot less traffic, so I made it to work much more quickly than usual, was in & out of the grocery store on my lunch break, and drove straight up to the drive through at the Whataburger instead of waiting in a long line like usual.

At this rate, they're not really doing much to help their cause.

Why were the schools closed ?

h1KR1QB.png

Still waiting for Silvermans first funny joke.

Well, looks like we will have a lot of company at the Town Hall meeting tomorrow. Kind of a bummer, now I probably won't get to ask a question or even get in if too many people show up

http://buffalonews.com/2017/02/16/progressives-tell-theyll-target-reed-town-halls/

Don't forget to wear your kitty hat idiot

Why were the schools closed ?

I'm still not certain that they were, however I saw no school buses and traffic was unusually light across the city. I'm pretty sure that there just were too many teachers and local government employees taking the day off in solidarity to bother opening the schools and agencies.

HIL - F'n - LARIOUS

From the Buffalo News article.

WASHINGTON – Rep. Tom Reed can expect to face some strong resistance at his four town hall meetings in the Southern Tier this weekend.

But it sure won't be spontaneous. (it sure as hell, won't)

In fact, a group called "Indivisible of New York's 23rd District" – which is connected to a national movement organized by former Democratic congressional aides – has published a two-page "plan of action" for progressives who will be attending Reed's meetings.

The guide calls for people to ask Reed tough questions aimed at making the Republican congressman from Corning look bad.

"We want to trap Reed in appearing as if he doesn't care about his constituents," the memo said.

And that's not all. The memo calls for progressives attending Reed's event to avoid looking too vehement or too progressive, in hopes of appealing to more conservative members of the audience in Reed's right-leaning Southern Tier district.( don't come as yourselves, we don't want to scare those poor hicks..lol)

Told of the group's plans, Reed, R-Corning – the only Western New York member of Congress to routinely meet with constituents in the free-flowing town hall format – was suspicious.

"It's disturbing," he said. "It sounds like a proactive, extreme attempt to cause disruption."

Moreover, the Indivisible plan calls for progressives attending the rally to play down their progressiveness, particularly when it comes to President Trump – who won the counties hosting Reed's town halls by more than 20 points in November's election. (We're FAKE)

Making references to "the morality of Christianity" in questions could help progressives at the meeting, as could dressing decently, the memo said.

"No progressive political messages on clothing, no Cornell swag," it added.

Southern Tier Action Together, an Allegany County group, offered advice to those attending on its Facebook page.

"Don't sit with members of your group during the town hall! Spread out so that you appear larger than you are," the group recommended.

1-Arklys.jpg

I've met Tom Reed many times, he has been very helpful with our Senior Centers.

HIL - F'n - LARIOUS

From the Buffalo News article.

WASHINGTON – Rep. Tom Reed can expect to face some strong resistance at his four town hall meetings in the Southern Tier this weekend.

But it sure won't be spontaneous. (it sure as hell, won't)

In fact, a group called "Indivisible of New York's 23rd District" – which is connected to a national movement organized by former Democratic congressional aides – has published a two-page "plan of action" for progressives who will be attending Reed's meetings.

The guide calls for people to ask Reed tough questions aimed at making the Republican congressman from Corning look bad.

"We want to trap Reed in appearing as if he doesn't care about his constituents," the memo said.

And that's not all. The memo calls for progressives attending Reed's event to avoid looking too vehement or too progressive, in hopes of appealing to more conservative members of the audience in Reed's right-leaning Southern Tier district.( don't come as yourselves, we don't want to scare those poor hicks..lol)

Told of the group's plans, Reed, R-Corning – the only Western New York member of Congress to routinely meet with constituents in the free-flowing town hall format – was suspicious.

"It's disturbing," he said. "It sounds like a proactive, extreme attempt to cause disruption."

Moreover, the Indivisible plan calls for progressives attending the rally to play down their progressiveness, particularly when it comes to President Trump – who won the counties hosting Reed's town halls by more than 20 points in November's election. (We're FAKE)

Making references to "the morality of Christianity" in questions could help progressives at the meeting, as could dressing decently, the memo said.

"No progressive political messages on clothing, no Cornell swag," it added.

Southern Tier Action Together, an Allegany County group, offered advice to those attending on its Facebook page.

"Don't sit with members of your group during the town hall! Spread out so that you appear larger than you are," the group recommended.

1-Arklys.jpg

I've met Tom Reed many times, he has been very helpful with our Senior Centers.

Freedom of speech. Make America Great Again.

I would rather he said: "Bring it bitches!!"

Tom Reed was asked why he voted not to disclose the Presidents taxes

He said that Trump is a private citizen and doesn't need the power of government harassing him. People's heads exploded.

We were chanting "Russia Russia Russia" and he started talking about abortion, lol.

Checks and balances? Not from this congress

The Standing Rock/Dakota Access Pipeline protesters are becoming the Meryl Streep of leftist protests, winning multiple awards for Worst Performance in a So-Called Protest. We awarded them a coveted Power Line Green Weenie a couple weeks ago for leaving so much trash around that it had become an environmental threat to the very same river they claimed to be trying to protect.

The story deepens. Here’s the latest from The Daily Caller:

By Chris White

Officials cleaning campsites used by the Dakota Access Pipeline protests believe abandoned cars at the makeshift site could pose an enormous environmental threat.

“There are roughly 200 vehicles down there at last count, ranging from cars and pickups to rental trucks,” George Kuntz, vice president of the North Dakota Towing Association,

Sanitation crews are
hundreds of thousands of pounds of trash from the DAPL construction site. The debris needs to be removed from the city-sized campsite before spring thaw floods the area. . .

Democrats-Then-and-Now.jpeg?resize=580%2