Chip Kelly was Desperate for Mariota in the 2015 Draft

I want to say turning it down, but that means their QB would be Sam Bradford.

i mean, they could have either packaged bradford elsewhere or opted for someone else and used FA/trade to obtain a player.

2 firsts, a second, the eagles best d player and bradford could go a long way in acquiring talent.

i mean, they could have either packaged bradford elsewhere or opted for someone else and used FA/trade to obtain a player.

2 firsts, a second, the eagles best d player and bradford could go a long way in acquiring talent.

I agree. How do you turn down that offer?

They could have flipped Bradford to Cleveland for a 1st (http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/12609/browns-trade-offers-for-bradford-never-included-manziel), imagine the possibilities: 3 1sts, and 3rd (I would demand that be a 2nd) and Fletcher Cox.... Adding that to what they already have would go a long way to rebuilding.

If I thought Mariota was the next Steve Young, then no.

Otherwise, Yes.

They could have flipped Bradford to Cleveland for a 1st (http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/12609/browns-trade-offers-for-bradford-never-included-manziel), imagine the possibilities: 3 1sts, and 3rd (I would demand that be a 2nd) and Fletcher Cox.... Adding that to what they already have would go a long way to rebuilding.

If I thought Mariota was the next Steve Young, then no.

Otherwise, Yes.

One of the most overrated QBs of all time IMO. Had a few great seasons, but really only started for 8 seasons, that's it.

Ask the Rams how that worked out

Tenn made the right call

One of the most overrated QBs of all time IMO. Had a few great seasons, but really only started for 8 seasons, that's it.

Yeah what a bum :rolleyes: