Kerley visiting the bills-Signed by Detroit

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see some fans are still upset that the Bills let go of "Alligator Arm" Chris "Can't slant for a first down" Hogan. Somehow, Hogan is going to morph into this magical WR that we've been waiting to see since training camp 2014, just because he's going to New England :doh::death::censored::w00t::bag::thumbdown:

Seriously. The haters in this thread make me wanna puke.

It really is odd.

The Bills get rid of Hogan and for some, the Bills are incompetent because of it. Hogan is a star.

They then bring in a guy, who has had a better career thus far than Hogan, and the Bills are still stupid. Kerley isn't that good.

It really is odd.

The Bills get rid of Hogan and for some, the Bills are incompetent because of it. Hogan is a star.

They then bring in a guy, who has had a better career thus far than Hogan, and the Bills are still stupid. Kerley isn't that good.

Personal agendas causing biased reasoning... some people want to be right more than they want their team to win.

Seriously. The haters in this thread make me wanna puke.

On your side in this one dude. Never liked Hogan; Kerley would be fine. No Kerley, also fine.

I do find the whole Rex Jets, Clemson or nothing thing funny. Sad, but funny. In the case of Kerley though no real problem with it.

Upgrade to Hogan?

Not sure about that.

I am Kerley was very solid right out of the gate for the jets

Ewwwwww :thumbdown:

what is it this time ? Cap stuff or he's not jerry rice ?

Betcha he won't have more receptions than Hogan next year.

Because Tyrod can't perform like Brady ?

On your side in this one dude. Never liked Hogan; Kerley would be fine. No Kerley, also fine.

I do find the whole Rex Jets, Clemson or nothing thing funny. Sad, but funny. In the case of Kerley though no real problem with it.

Ayyyye. You're not so bad. Cheers

It really is odd.

Who thinks Hogan is star? He has been the better player of the 2 and their careers are going in opposite directions.

Personally, I've always thought Hogan was better than some fans gave him credit for. And when the Pats sign a guy, it does make you think.

Either Hogan or Kerley aren't making or breaking your team. But I do believe, currently, Hogan is the better player.

Who thinks Hogan is star? He has been the better player of the 2 and their careers are going in opposite directions.

Personally, I've always thought Hogan was better than some fans gave him credit for. And when the Pats sign a guy, it does make you think.

Either Hogan or Kerley aren't making or breaking your team. But I do believe, currently, Hogan is the better player.

Thanks for proving my point.

You have no evidence but you believe Hogan is the better player even though, when given the opportunity, Kerley has produced more.

Let me ask this, if Hogan was going to, let's say the Browns, would he still be the better player? Would his career still be going in the opposite direction? Would he still be better than some fans give him credit for?

So do I.

I just don't expect him to put up 800 yards ever again. The major knock against guys like Hogan and Chandler is that their numbers were based on opportunity, not talent. I think Kerley is in that camp as well. Not a real negative, because we do need a 3/4 WR and that's the talent you get at that spot.

I think it would be a stretch to expect 800 yards from your no 3 wr. Yet he is an improvement over Hogan.

Thanks for proving my point.

You have no evidence but you believe Hogan is the better player even though, when given the opportunity, Kerley has produced more.

Let me ask this, if Hogan was going to, let's say the Browns, would he still be the better player? Would his career still be going in the opposite direction? Would he still be better than some fans give him credit for?

Um, my evidence is the last 2 years. Hogan has out produced him on teams that throw the ball less.

And of course it matters what team a wr goes to. Kinda of a silly question. No position is more dependent than wr.

But yeah, if Brady and Belichick want you on their team, it's a nice tip of the cap.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

I see some fans are still upset that the Bills let go of "Alligator Arm" Chris "Can't slant for a first down" Hogan. Somehow, Hogan is going to morph into this magical WR that we've been waiting to see since training camp 2014, just because he's going to New England :doh::death::censored::w00t::bag::thumbdown:

Hogan never understood that even though your running a "slant" you can turn upfield after you catch it.