oline 5 starters returning.

Bills return five starting offensive linemen for first time in 20 years

0314-o-line-2015.jpg

For the first time in 20 seasons the Bills will be returning all five members of their offensive line, their starting quarterback, top running back and top receiver. It provides offensive coordinator Greg Roman with rare continuity that should pay dividends in 2016.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a right tackle, could use a young center in my opinion who is more of a drive blocker. All we do is run the ball so run blocking is more critical to the Bills success than to any other team. I'm okay with Miller getting a wait and see year, though not thrilled at the lack of competition for him. but no reason at all to be beholden to Henderson.

Edited by Aaron

The left side and center return and should be very good again. I think Miller can improve. However I think they need to find a new RT. I don't think any of the guys on the roster can get the job done.

It doesn't mean anything of substance, Metz. Consider the sources you're responding to.

It is more frustrating to try reasoning with foolish people than simply ignoring them.

Edited by todd

The left side and center return and should be very good again. I think Miller can improve. However I think they need to find a new RT. I don't think any of the guys on the roster can get the job done.

It'll be an upset if anyone else besides Henderson starts the season at RT.

Bring in a good center w draft...and move Wood back to guard, where he played as a rookie. Miller has heart, looked a total wreck when playing the last couple of games last year....did not belong on the field as he was hurt...but, did not convince me he is a pro when he was healthy. I think Richardson will be gone...and KJ as well....unless he gets paid anyhow, then he may stay (like EJ) I would be happy to see one early draft choice for an O tackle.

Bring in a good center w draft...and move Wood back to guard, where he played as a rookie. Miller has heart, looked a total wreck when playing the last couple of games last year....did not belong on the field as he was hurt...but, did not convince me he is a pro when he was healthy. I think Richardson will be gone...and KJ as well....unless he gets paid anyhow, then he may stay (like EJ) I would be happy to see one early draft choice for an O tackle.

Wood is a much better center than he is a guard.

You are arguably weakening two positions by doing this.

What on earth would be the point of doing this?

With quality play beside him Wood actually went to the Pro Bowl

They drafted Miller for a reason

What I am hoping is that they go into next season with Jordan Mills because of his experience but they find someone in the draft that just totally outplays and unseats him......

I realize the irony of a 50/50 win percentage being deemed one or the other but this is football. If you don't make the playoffs at minimum then you are bad. Typically that takes double digit wins so 8-8 is bad

So the year the Cheatriots were 11-4 and missed the playoffs completely they were *bad*? Really? That makes total sense! Like, wow! Really proves your rock-solid point!

It'll be an upset if anyone else besides Henderson starts the season at RT.

Going into his 3rd year, and after that health scare, one hopes he's thinking about a big pay day after the 2017 season. He has the talent to be a good RT. Here's to hoping he takes a big step up this year. :beer:

So the year the Cheatriots were 11-4 and missed the playoffs completely they were *bad*? Really? That makes total sense! Like, wow! Really proves your rock-solid point!

He has clearly gone into hiding from this thread. He said some of the dumbest things I've ever seen on this website.

I did not realize this either. 20 years.

THE CURSE IS LIFTED !

The 1996 season was also the last time Buffalo's offense returned their top running back, wide receiver and quarterback from one season to the next. That is again the case here in 2016 with LeSean McCoy, Sammy Watkins and Tyrod Taylor back in their roles.

The 1996 season was also the last time Buffalo's offense returned their top running back, wide receiver and quarterback from one season to the next. That is again the case here in 2016 with LeSean McCoy, Sammy Watkins and Tyrod Taylor back in their roles.

I did take note of that brother.

the stars are slowly yet surely aligning

Going into his 3rd year, and after that health scare, one hopes he's thinking about a big pay day after the 2017 season. He has the talent to be a good RT. Here's to hoping he takes a big step up this year. :beer:

If he can control his health , he more than likely a focused man.

Cordy dealt with his health issues by staying strong and focused. If the team has been supporting Hendy, i expect he will be inspired.

I threw up reading that... :sick: