161 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Dolphins Defense a concern for the Bills

• Yes
    • Heck NO!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with the signing of Kiko the Great One, they still don't have any LBs on that defense. Not that the Bills LB situation is any better but they have a rookie Defensive Coordinator and rookie Head Coach with some big egos on that defensive line. Their secondary isn't great either.

With the signing of Suh last year + the signing of M. Williams & K. Alonso, are the Dolphins a threat to our AFC East playoff dream?

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Media has talked up the Dolphins every year... And every year the Bills crush them.

Edited by Beef Jerky

When Mario takes off on a wide, arcing, Maybin-like pass rush, Tyrod will burst for a gain of 15. Suh is manageable. In fact, since Suh is in his second year, he'll relax more and might even draw up plays of their own despite what the DC calls in. That will make Mario happy...he knows the best way to use his talents. Maybe he negotiated the right to freelance in his new contract.

It is too early to tell but it looks a lot like what Tannenbaum did to the Jets circa 2011. Not signing young studs who they drafted like Lamar Miller, Olivier Vernon, Charles Clay, Jared Odrick and even emerging players like Rishard Lewis, and instead sinking big contracts into old, expensive players who their former teams don't want to pay or even keep. They haven't done anything about the OL which was their biggest issue and they still have Tannehill. I think they are going backwards.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Everyone on the schedule is a concern. Do I expect them to be good? Probably not.

Do I expect anything to be easy? No chance.

i agree wholeheartedly that as a Bills fan every team is a concern. I took the question to mean are the Fish more of a concern this year than last year or any other year ... And I don't think they are.

i agree wholeheartedly that as a Bills fan every team is a concern. I took the question to mean are the Fish more of a concern this year than last year or any other year ... And I don't think they are.

If they address their O-line over the offseason, they might register on my radar a little more.

Can't tell you how happy I am that Lamar Miller is heading out of the division. Makes them a worse team.