Are the Dolphins a concern for you?

161 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Dolphins Defense a concern for the Bills

• Yes
    • Heck NO!

That's funny as I remember specifically last year how much hype went into the Dolphins, and look how they performed.

Yep! The last couple years they put themselves in terrible positions as an organization. They have done it again.

However, I am confident they will play us hard.

It is too early to tell but it looks a lot like what Tannenbaum did to the Jets circa 2011. Not signing young studs who they drafted like Lamar Miller, Olivier Vernon, Charles Clay, Jared Odrick and even emerging players like Rishard Lewis, and instead sinking big contracts into old, expensive players who their former teams don't want to pay or even keep. They haven't done anything about the OL which was their biggest issue and they still have Tannehill. I think they are going backwards.

Agreed!!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, they took our best defensive player against them.

If it was myself playing against the average Pats fan in football, I'd like my chances. Unfortunately, it's the Bills and we have little control.

The Bills, Jests, and Fins are right now the same average to slightly below average teams they have been for years.

Please change your TBD name to AlwaysGiveUp. BBFS!

Looks like the Dolphins are getting stronger while Bills if anything appear to be weaker. Who is going to play the defensive end position left behind by Mario Williams?

Whaley has made a mess of our salary cap, way too much dough for average type players.

I am just not seeing how our defense gets better with some major subtractions and nothing coming back our way.

Where are the play makers on this team with all the money we have spent?

Tannenbaum is absolutely destroying their cap as we speak... They let a good home grown player walk. And replaced him with an old guy with work ethic issues.

They actually gave something up for a vastly overpaid corner. And cut their starter because his wife said what we all know, tannehill sucks.

Kiko could be good. In a walk year, when they won't have cap space...

Looks like the Dolphins are getting stronger while Bills if anything appear to be weaker. Who is going to play the defensive end position left behind by Mario Williams?

Whaley has made a mess of our salary cap, way too much dough for average type players.

I am just not seeing how our defense gets better with some major subtractions and nothing coming back our way.

The Dolphins fool you every year my friend.

Their own guys must be like - wtf. They let all of their own guys go who they drafted (except Tannemehl) and pay sloppy seconds from other teams instead.

Oh no doubt about it that team is going to need a shrink to keep guys happy enough to suit up. Miko need a job?

Where IN the world do you think they passed us because they spent on overpriced free agents? The carousel swung better outgoing players than IN. just my opinion. we have swept them 2 years in a row. While Tannehill is their QB he has to prove he can beat us because his entire career so far we have owned him

Where IN the world do you think they passed us because they spent on overpriced free agents? The carousel swung better outgoing players than IN. just my opinion. we have swept them 2 years in a row. While Tannehill is their QB he has to prove he can beat us because his entire career so far we have owned him

5 of last 6 and 6-2 v Tanny but who is counting Edited by YoloinOhio

Does Whaley even have anything to do with the salary cap?

By association his trade for a eagle kissing running back and the stupid money paid to him. I would guess yes he does. That is just a single example. Playing hardball with Tyrod may bite him hard. What happens do they cut Dareus to keep Watkins, etc. when their big payday comes? He will not be cheap. Or will the team just let good rookies playout their first contracts and let them walk.

While Overdorf cuts the deals. IMO Whaley sets the parameters. Cog is an example and kudos to him for giving the team a break like he said " we knew they didn't have much $$$ to spend.

nope, looks good on paper tiger