Jahri Evans to visit the Bills

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Richie overplayed his hand with his contract request and the Bills decided to move on.

Evans would be an excellent replacement for Incognito and would probably come at a lower price. He made $3.6m last year.

I'd be fine with this signing if it happens.

Its also possible that the Bills and Richie come to an agreement after both sides get to peruse the market.

Evans is a RG so I'm assuming it's in addition to cog. That said, Miller played both in college so i suppose he could slide over if we can't sign cog.

that might help Miller big time to be between Wood and Glenn...also help Henderson to have Evans next to him..hmm

Evans is a RG so I'm assuming it's in addition to cog. That said, Miller played both in college so i suppose he could slide over if we can't sign cog.

As much as I'd love for that to be true - I don't think that's the case.

Jahri Evans was released for refusing to take a pay cut from the Saints. I don't think we could swing both financially.

Anyone know why was he released from New Orleans?

Declining play plus high salary.

Doesn't mean he wouldn't be an okay fit here, especially with Kromer in the fold, but he's not the player that he once was--which is the best guard in football.