Brock Osweiler - 4 yrs/72 mill in Houston(signed)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the sentiment that TT should be/deserves to be paid, especially given what Osweiler received. He played well for an entire season and was MUCH more than the game manager Osweiler was. I understand opportunity and situation is everything, but had this been a contract year for TT, not only could he be getting paid, he'd (if OBD didn't pay him) potentially be headed to a Superbowl contender. I hope Buffalo does the right thing and pay him at some point during next season as long as his performance is same/better.

I agree with the sentiment that TT should be/deserves to be paid, especially given what Osweiler received. He played well for an entire season and was MUCH more than the game manager Osweiler was. I understand opportunity and situation is everything, but had this been a contract year for TT, not only could he be getting paid, he'd (if OBD didn't pay him) potentially be headed to a Superbowl contender. I hope Buffalo does the right thing and pay him at some point during next season as long as his performance is same/better.

TT was the Definition of game manager this year.

What a crazy contract. I get why Denver was going to pay him but I think Houston is out of their minds and I liked BO in college. O'Brien might not be the qb guru people thinks he is without that Brady guy.

Houston makes some curious decisions.

@AlbertBreer

Texans QB Brock Osweiler's 4-year, $72 million deal inc $37 million fully guaranteed. $21 million in 2016, and $55 million in first 3 years.

Or maybe he'll be their Sam Bradford, a rookie signed for ridiculous figures who looked just promising enough (when he played) to strangle them from making serious effort to improve

Fitz needs to play hardball. Nothing less than $15 mill per year!

If I am Denver I call Fitz. I bring in Fitz. He is exactly what you want when in their position. Disirregardless of the hype of Griffin or Kaepernick. Both have as many rings as Fitz. And both have as much of an upside and much more of a downside. Fitz will be cheaper and a stop guard to any qb they want to develop

Agreed on Fitz. He'd be Denver's best choice. They know how to handle the noodle arm and won with less this past year.

And yeah, the boy needs to get his 12-15 mil

What Elway needs to do is give him an incentive based contract offer where he can earn a lot more than he would on a regular contract; Fritz would then need to bet on himself to get the big payoff at end of career.

Thaddeus Lewis signed by SF?

CK on the way out?

https://www.profootballrumors.com/thaddeus-lewis/

The 49ers have signed quarterback Thaddeus Lewis to a one-year deal, Rand Getlin of NFL.com tweets. Lewis, 28, was on the Eagles’ roster when Chip Kelly was their head coach last season. The two are now reunited in San Francisco. Lewis has appeared in seven NFL games, though none since 2014, made six starts, and tossed five touchdowns against four interceptions