Jets cut Antonio Cromarte--expected to meet with Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hell with coaching, tell Ed Reed to put some pads on, and Bart Scott, no more suits on Sunday, get out there and play. Let's fill our team with 36 year olds that can't play anymore.

And the hot mess continues with Ryan.

I don't think i have ever wanted the Bills to do poorly, but part of me just wants his defense to be an abject failure, so we can put to bed he is a defensive genius. We get a high draft picks, hopefully a real coaching staff.

The hell with coaching, tell Ed Reed to put some pads on, and Bart Scott, no more suits on Sunday, get out there and play. Let's fill our team with 36 year olds that can't play anymore.

And the hot mess continues with Ryan.

I don't think i have ever wanted the Bills to do poorly, but part of me just wants his defense to be an abject failure, so we can put to bed he is a defensive genius. We get a high draft picks, hopefully a real coaching staff.

A true Buffalo Bills Fan! :thumbsup:

If Darby or Gilmore go down who do you trust to play on the outside?

butler has been decent outside of the play vs KC but he went in cold. And all the DBs struggled that day. I would rather have Butler out there than Cro. Edited by YoloinOhio

He'll be here. He's a "Rex Guy"...

I wish Rex would stop bringing in strays that are former Jets.....tired tired tired.......

If Darby or Gilmore go down who do you trust to play on the outside?

I recall McKelvin picked Fitz to stave off the Jets in the season final......he is a starting CB in this league. he was hurt for first half of season, and took a couple of games to get it together. He played well against Dallas as well, of course, I might have been able to play CB against that QB.

Edited by bigK14094