Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

When  I was working at Stanford in the 90s, Chelsea Clinton went there.  We had an undergrad doing research in our labbthat was a member of DKE (the closest equivalent to Animal House- they eventually got booted off campus). He said Chelsea would be at their frat parties every weekend getting s-faced. During the parties the secret service would stand outside  the frat house and just make sure that people entering had no weapons. They did nothing to  control her actions and would take he back to her off campus apartment is she was too drunk to drive.

Edited by Wacka

13 minutes ago, Wacka said:

When  I was working at Stanford in the 90s, Chelsea Clinton went there.  We had an undergrad doing research in our labbthat was a member of DKE (the closest equivalent to Animal House- they eventually got booted off campus). He said Chelsea would be at their frat parties every weekend getting s-faced. During the parties the secret service would stand outside  the frat house and just make sure that people entering had no weapons. They did nothing to  control her actions and would take he back to her off campus apartment is she was too drunk to drive.

Makes sense. The agents are there to protect her from outside threats, not to be mommy or daddy.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Obama Is Reportedly ‘Relieved’ To Not Be President Anymore https://trib.al/teeYrqE 

Finally.....................................Barack agrees with average Americans.

To be fair, eight straight years of that level of corruption and criminality must have been absolutely exhausting.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK is it just me or is this headline absolutely hilarious in its irony. It describes Obama’s legacy to perfection.

Obama's Chicago museum to feature "augmented virtual reality" Oval Office experience https://washex.am/2rHLpNt 

Maybe they’ll have some extra room for that in the wing where the Iran Deal legacy exhibit was supposed to go

?