Remaining years of Harvin contract voided

Damian

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Harvin beat out Woods for #2 which might say good things about Percy or bad things about Woods.

Harvin might not be the most refined route runner in the world but he does have a unique skill set.

At 5'11" 184 lbs, we all know how fragile he's been in his career. He's only 27 (good) but has already missed 39 games due to injuries (bad).

Worth signing to a new contract? At the right price, I think so.

Based on the quotes we've read in the media, it sounds like DW wants him to stay and he wants to stay.

Harvin beat out Woods for #2 which might say good things about Percy or bad things about Woods.

Harvin might not be the most refined route runner in the world but he does have a unique skill set.

At 5'11" 184 lbs, we all know how fragile he's been in his career. He's only 27 (good) but has already missed 39 games due to injuries (bad).

Worth signing to a new contract? At the right price, I think so.

Based on the quotes we've read in the media, it sounds like DW wants him to stay and he wants to stay.

it depends on how cheap they can get him. I agree that they want/need that type of player. They can either sign another one in FA which would cost more because the WR group is so weak, or draft one. If they draft one, WRs usually need some time to adjust to NFL coverages, route running, etc. So if they think that he is healthy enough to play a good portion of games and will sign for very cheap, I would say to do it. But that's a big If. I'm not too worried about his MIA act. His teammates seemed to support him at the time and as far as we know he didn't get into any issues prior to that. Edited by YoloinOhio

If we can get the guy for dirt cheap, I'd welcome him back. Analyze games, and play him sporadically, optimizing his impact on our season. Ideally we'd draft a high upside guy in the late to mid rounds, or find someone in FA for cheap as well. I think Woods/Hogan are both solid players, but we need another playmaker at WR sometimes.

It says bad things about Rex. Like he's dumb.

The odds of Harvin staying happy healthy and motivated make Powerball look easy. It is more likely that Jerry Rice stumbles upon the fountain of youth and signs for vet minimum.

Hopefully last year was when the lightbulb went on for this front office....your 2nd and 3rd WR's need some level of durability. How many times must we repeat this process? Get guys in here that can handle playing in the NFL and stop flirting with track stars that have a durability rating of 0.

I don't even offer Percy the minimum.