HS girl beating up boy video

ALF

When I was in high school there was a girl that would literally beat the snot out of boys......man style it was truly something to watch......

I outweighed her by at least 40 pounds and was terrified of her.

I found out later that she had a mad crush on me and never bothered to mention it. She just didnt make me bleed...:)

Over the years of high school she actually calmed down, matured and and turned into a complete hottie

there was a girl in my class in high school, while not a fighter was still pretty mean and tough, i was terrified of her. Saw her at our 30th reunion a few years ago, we came face to face and introduced ourselves, she must have seen a look in my eyes, she smiled and said "I've changed a lot since high school", that was a great moment.

When I was in high school there was a girl that would literally beat the snot out of boys......man style it was truly something to watch......

I outweighed her by at least 40 pounds and was terrified of her.

I found out later that she had a mad crush on me and never bothered to mention it. She just didnt make me bleed... :)

Over the years of high school she actually calmed down, matured and and turned into a complete hottie

When that happened to Beerboy in High School they called it "Tuesday".

In his defense, and I can't believe I'm defending that shlub, Silver Creek broads we're pretty damn tough. They s*** housed a couple of our girls in basketball.

Kinky bro.

:w00t: Now that's a good one!

The knee shots she was throwing were pretty brutal. He's gonna be in the concussion protocol this week.

Edited by Bullpen

The story behind this is that the boy posted some stuff on Facebook and the girl went to find him. It was a premeditated beat down.

The fact that he knew he wasn't allowed to hit her back (because she's a girl) makes it infuriating.

She took him to the ground and dropped knees on his face. Apparently he didn't know he could protect his grill and stand on his own two feet either. He couldn't have hit her back with permission from Obama. Ray Rice would be rolling in his grave if he saw that video.