Super Bowl 50 game thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am very curious to see Cam's body language right now. it's gonna be something. i bet ya.

first two looks he is nothing different than normal. the rest of the team looks nervous, though.

Edited by Boyst62

i am very curious to see Cam's body language right now. it's gonna be something. i bet ya.

first two looks he is nothing different than normal. the rest of the team looks nervous, though.

that moment when you realize Philly Brown is one of your starting WRs

that moment when you realize Philly Brown is one of your starting WRs

there are numerous things that bother me about carolina because i see so much talent and ability but the way they lean on him is ridiculous.

he's not terribly awful and he can be successful.

they need to simply limit his impact. what i have seen in the past is that when they lean on brown they are either doing very well and teams can't stop them, but usually it is when newton cannot find his targets.

if they keep going to brown it is going to be a tell that carolian is struggling to separate and pass the ball.

thomas Davis, just playing is impressive

watch him all game. he's very, very good. aj klein, the backup to shaq thompson is impressive also.

i can say that I have been on the field at the Super Bowl. Well, actually not the field, but where the stadium is was a parking lot for the Great America Amusement Park nearby. I did drive through th parking lot before they had decided to build the stadium there.