Sully embarrasses himself at the Super Bowl

YoloinOhio

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah same with me had no idea who it was on Mike and Mike when they were playing it back. Pretty funny.

In all seriousness this is the type of thing that could get him canned as likely BN will need to come out with some type of statement disavowing themselves from the comments. "We would never think that"!!

Wow heard it on Mike and Mike this morning had no idea it was Sully. What a joke. They were all trashing the "reporter".

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

What an !@#$, bn should just fire the idiot already instead of paying all expense trips to SF so he can be an aashole. !@#$!

Fire him?? Is anyone anywhere else talking about TBN in any context right now than for this?

They know why they sent him there...

They were playing back tapes of it on Mike and Mike, and laughing about him. I'll bet this will be making all the talk shows. There's an article on MSN sports about it too, doesn't name Sully but talks about "A reporter"

Fire him?? Is anyone anywhere else talking about TBN in any context right now than for this?

They know why they sent him there...

Kinda funny. He can $&*# all over Buffalo, the Bills, and the Sabres for years and hold a job just fine. But when you embarrass your employer like he did today in front of the national news, it could actually lead to him being fired IF it were to snowball into one of these rediculous social media frenzies that seem to happen out of nowhere.

Doubt it will, but being perceived as an out of touch racist doesnt look good (I dont think he is an out of touch racist, but social media is a funny thing).

Cam: "it's not my issue. It's an issue for you."

What a GREAT ending comeback!

Jerry did Buffalo proud. Set us back a 100 years in the eyes of the rest of the country. Seriously when was the last time a black QB not able to throw from a pocket came up? 10 15 20 years ago. Here Sully at a big event and this is all he can think of to say. Idiot

I think Sully also asked if Cam was given an ultimatum by the owner since Carucci wasn't there to tell us that it had in fact happened. Good lord that man is brutal, he's gotten worse since the TV and radio shows he does with the other idot Bucky.

Kinda funny. He can $&*# all over Buffalo, the Bills, and the Sabres for years and hold a job just fine. But when you embarrass your employer like he did today in front of the national news, it could actually lead to him being fired IF it were to snowball into one of these rediculous social media frenzies that seem to happen out of nowhere.

Doubt it will, but being perceived as an out of touch racist doesnt look good (I dont think he is an out of touch racist, but social media is a funny thing).

embarrASS = Sully (AKA Sullied).

I'm sure our own starting black, mobile QB is quite impressed and can't wait for more Sully next season. Hopefully TT throws a laser TD from the pocket, and in his post game presser asks Sully for his thoughts. And then forces him to elaborate.

Edited by YoloinOhio