WISCONSIN
156: R5P17
G CHRISTIAN WESTERMAN
ARIZONA STATE
195: R6P17
QB KEVIN HOGAN
STANFORD

CBF

Fanspeak gave me a really difficult decision at pick #19 today. Ronnie Stanley or Shaq Lawson... Anyway, here's what I got:

19: R1P19
OT RONNIE STANLEY
NOTRE DAME
49: R2P18
WR BRAXTON MILLER
OHIO STATE
80: R3P17
DT CHRIS JONES
MISSISSIPPI STATE
118: R4P19
OLB KAMALEI CORREA
BOISE STATE
QB CARDALE JONES
OHIO STATE
ILB BLAKE MARTINEZ
STANFORD
Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Today's draft w/ brief explanation using Fanspeak:

1: R1P19

OLB LEONARD FLOYD (great edge rusher. A bit small to be flexed into DE position)

GEORGIA

2: R2P18

DT ROBERT NKEMDICHE (he could fall to the 2nd due to his character concerns. My main concern is that he takes plays off. Worth the risk in RD2).

OLE MISS

3: R3P17

C NICK MARTIN (the best, or 2nd best center in the draft. Good backup for Wood). Has played guard. Younger brother of Zach Martin. Makes line calls for ND. Captain.

NOTRE DAME

4: R4P19

WR PHAROH COOPER (replacement (and better player) than Hogan). Gives an intermediate receiver for TT to target, letting Watkins run long, short, wherever.)

SOUTH CAROLINA

5: R5P17

DE ANTHONY ZETTEL (we need a DE. Here is a consistent player. Unlike Nassib, this guy has played at an above-average/high level for years.)

PENN STATE

6: R6P17

ILB JOSH FORREST (don't know a lot about him. But his stats show he has good size and great production making tackles).

KENTUCKY

Edited by RyanC883

I used Matt Miller's board, and again ignored the guys I felt had little to no chance of being on the board...

YOUR PICKS
DE KEVIN DODD
CLEMSON
Talented edge defender that can pressure the QB and develop into a 3-down player to replace Lawson next year
DT VERNON BUTLER
LOUISIANA TECH
Interior presence that can play 1 or 2 gaps
ILB DOMINIQUE ALEXANDER
OKLAHOMA
Athletic, pursuit-LB with zone-coverage ability to play the Will
S JUSTIN SIMMONS
BOSTON COLLEGE
Big, rangy safety that can contribute in big nickel looks as a rookie
WR GERONIMO ALLISON
ILLINOIS
Tall WR with solid hands; potential to be a red zone threat in year 1
QB BRANDON DOUGHTY
WESTERN KENTUCKY
Developmental QB prospect with ability to process quickly

I used Matt Miller's board, and again ignored the guys I felt had little to no chance of being on the board...

YOUR PICKS
DE KEVIN DODD
CLEMSON
Talented edge defender that can pressure the QB and develop into a 3-down player to replace Lawson next year
DT VERNON BUTLER
LOUISIANA TECH
Interior presence that can play 1 or 2 gaps
ILB DOMINIQUE ALEXANDER
OKLAHOMA
Athletic, pursuit-LB with zone-coverage ability to play the Will
S JUSTIN SIMMONS
BOSTON COLLEGE
Big, rangy safety that can contribute in big nickel looks as a rookie
WR GERONIMO ALLISON
ILLINOIS
Tall WR with solid hands; potential to be a red zone threat in year 1
QB BRANDON DOUGHTY
WESTERN KENTUCKY
Developmental QB prospect with ability to process quickly

don't draft a qb after the 4th. don't ever draft kickers or punters.

DT SHELDON RANKINS

LOUISVILLE

WR MICHAEL THOMAS

OHIO STATE

ILB KENTRELL BROTHERS

MISSOURI

S T.J. GREEN

CLEMSON

CB MAURICE CANADY

VIRGINIA

DE ROMEO OKWARA

NOTRE DAME

Used the Fanspeak draft board...basic simulator didn't add the comp picks.

OLB DARRON LEE
OHIO STATE
WR JOSH DOCTSON
TCU
C RYAN KELLY
ALABAMA
QB CARDALE JONES
OHIO STATE
CB D.J. WHITE
GEORGIA TECH
DE MATT JUDON
GRAND VALLEY STATE

Everyone needs to do a new mock draft once it updated with our 2 comp picks!

I know it isn't quite Friday yet, but Fanspeak has added our comp picks into the simulator. I got this with the CBS board from 3/16:

OLB LEONARD FLOYD
GEORGIA
WR JOSH DOCTSON
TCU
ILB DOMINIQUE ALEXANDER
OKLAHOMA
OLB DEION JONES
LSU
140: R4P41
DT SHELDON DAY
NOTRE DAME
157: R5P17
CB JAMES BRADBERRY
SAMFORD
193: R6P17
S TYVIS POWELL
OHIO STATE
219: R6P43
QB BRANDON ALLEN
ARKANSAS

Totally unrealistic but.......

OT TAYLOR DECKER
OHIO STATE
DT CHRIS JONES
MISSISSIPPI STATE
OLB JORDAN JENKINS
GEORGIA
WR TYLER BOYD
PITTSBURGH
DE CHARLES TAPPER
OKLAHOMA
ILB BLAKE MARTINEZ
STANFORD
G JOE THUNEY
NORTH CAROLINA STATE
K KAIMI FAIRBAIRN
UCLA

Totally unrealistic but.......

OT TAYLOR DECKER

OHIO STATE

DT CHRIS JONES

MISSISSIPPI STATE

OLB JORDAN JENKINS

GEORGIA

WR TYLER BOYD

PITTSBURGH

DE CHARLES TAPPER

OKLAHOMA

ILB BLAKE MARTINEZ

STANFORD

G JOE THUNEY

NORTH CAROLINA STATE

K KAIMI FAIRBAIRN

UCLA

Isn't Chris Jones the guy whose donger fell out running the 40 at the combine? I can't get that image out of my head...

No thanks.

yes but he made up for it by getting arrested last night. Pretty sure he just moved up on our board!

I think he's squarely a day 2 guy--the effort questions and now the arrest are going to keep teams from using a first-round pick on him.

The ability, however, is pro-bowl level IMO.

cbs board

OT JACK CONKLIN
MICHIGAN STATE
DT AUSTIN JOHNSON
PENN STATE
OLB KYLER FACKRELL
UTAH STATE
QB DAK PRESCOTT
MISSISSIPPI STATE
K ROBERTO AGUAYO
FLORIDA STATE
WR CHARONE PEAKE
CLEMSON
ILB JARED NORRIS
UTAH
CB KEIVARAE RUSSELL
NOTRE DAME

I'd be pretty happy with something like this (CBS board):

WR LAQUON TREADWELL

OLE MISS

OLB JAYLON SMITH

NOTRE DAME

ILB DOMINIQUE ALEXANDER

OKLAHOMA

RB JORDAN HOWARD

INDIANA

OT FAHN COOPER

OLE MISS

DE RONALD BLAIR

APPALACHIAN STATE

CB DONTE DEAYON

BOISE STATE

DT NILE LAWRENCE-STAMPLE

FLORIDA STATE

Edited by BarleyNY

I used CBS because it was most recently updated on 3/16

DT JARRAN REED

ALABAMA

OLB SU'A CRAVENS

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

OT KYLE MURPHY

STANFORD

DE JIHAD WARD

ILLINOIS

WR CHARONE PEAKE

CLEMSON

QB KEVIN HOGAN

STANFORD

S TYVIS POWELL

OHIO STATE

K KA'IMI FAIRBAIRN

DT SHELDON RANKINS
LOUISVILLE

WR TYLER BOYD
PITTSBURGH
OLB SCOOBY WRIGHT
ARIZONA
WR PHAROH COOPER
SOUTH CAROLINA
DT D.J. READER
CLEMSON
OLB DEION JONES
LSU
OT WILLIE BEAVERS
WESTERN MICHIGAN
QB BRANDON ALLEN
ARKANSAS

I took a little different approach on this. I missed out on a S but there were a bunch of decent ones that went undrafted. This is the 1st time that I drafted multiple WR. With Hogan gone and Woods in the last year of his deal it is a big need. I would be thrilled with this draft. If I had to do it over I probably would have went S instead of Allen.

Used Walter Football's board, since it was updated yesterday, and--as always--ignored guys that I felt were very unlikely to be there...

YOUR PICKS
DT VERNON BUTLER
LOUISIANA TECH
Versatile down lineman that can play anywhere in a 3-man front and play a single or two-gap scheme; likely replacement for Kyle Williams next year
DE KAMALEI CORREA
BOISE STATE
Effective edge-setter that can rush the passer, blitz, and isn't a liability in coverage; will split snaps at Sam with Lawson and go full-time in 2017. Also allows Lawson to play some ILB on 3rd downs.
ILB DOMINIQUE ALEXANDER
OKLAHOMA
Coverage LB that can play the Will
WR CHARONE PEAKE
CLEMSON
Size/speed combo makes him a value pick; has potential to contribute as a rookie
5: R4P41
S JUSTIN SIMMONS
BOSTON COLLEGE
Love this kid; he's an underrated center-fielder with size, athleticism, and ball instincts. Will play snaps as a 3rd safety for someone in 2016.
6: R5P17
OT BRANDON SHELL
SOUTH CAROLINA
Developmental tackle prospect that's a year away from challenging for any type of starting job
7: R6P17
QB BRANDON DOUGHTY
WESTERN KENTUCKY
One of my two developmental QB prospects (Brandon Allen is the other)--has a quick release and can run a pro-style offense
8: R6P43
OLB TERRANCE SMITH
FLORIDA STATE
Former track star with terrific athleticism; is probably a PS guy that could eventually develop into a Will LB

Here is my draft today using Fanspeak. Also a few picks where I was between a few players are indicated. Let me know your thoughts!!

OLB DARRON LEE
OHIO STATE
Great OLB who can defend the pass and rush the passer. Gives us a defensive setup in the mold of Denver. Very useful to play against the Pats****, and put QB pressure on other teams.
DT AUSTIN JOHNSON
PENN STATE
Can clog the middle of the OL. I see him as performing a Casey-Hampton type role. I wavered between him and Vernon Butler from La. Tech. Interested to hear others thoughts on if I made the right pick??
C NICK MARTIN
NOTRE DAME
Versatile. Can backup Wood, or play Guard.
OLB JAYLON SMITH
NOTRE DAME
If he is here in the 4th, I say grab him. If he recovers, even if he can't play until 2017, this would be a phenomenal pick. If he never plays--well--lots of 4th rounders don't make it. No risk, no reward.
CB DARYL WORLEY
WEST VIRGINIA
Big CB (6'2'') who can play man and attack and track the ball. Was between him and the CB's from Minnesota. Interested to hear thoughts on if I made the right decision?!
ILB NICK KWIATKOSKI
WVU
A small guy for a ILB, but his stats don't lie. He can stuff the run and also plays well against the pass. Not many other ILB's left at this point in the draft. He was the best.
DE CHARLES TAPPER
OKLAHOMA
Not sure how he fell this far? But if he's here, he can provide help at DE. Appears to be inconsistent but skilled. AT the very least appears to be a capable edge setter.
OT AVERY YOUNG
AUBURN

Appears to be a fantastic run blocker who can block in multiple run schemes. Seems like a Greg Roman type of guy. Can work on pass protection with OL coach. But a great backup who could become a starter. Was between him and WR Jones from Arizona--another player who has seemingly untapped potential. Thoughts on who you'd all go with here?

Edited by RyanC883

DraftTek. 7 round. Went BPA nearly every round, except for 1st which was between a CB and QB and 4 when I had already drafted two DT's. I had a chance at WR forget who at first pick round 4...

DT ROBERT NKEMDICHE
OLE MISS
WR JOSH DOCTSON
TCU
G LANDON TURNER
NORTH CAROLINA
RB KENYAN DRAKE
ALABAMA
DT ANTWAUN WOODS
USC
OLB CASSANOVA MCKINZY
AUBURN
OLB VICTOR OCHI
STONY BROOK
CB DARYL WORLEY
WEST VIRGINIA

I chose Daryl Worley because I like his music.

and Fanspeak, just 6 rounds. This i did pick positions of need best on board by rank.

ILB REGGIE RAGLAND
ALABAMA
DT VERNON BUTLER
LOUISIANA TECH
WR MICHAEL THOMAS
OHIO STATE
CB LLOYD CARRINGTON
ARIZONA STATE
DT HASSAN RIDGEWAY
TEXAS
CB KEIVARAE RUSSELL
NOTRE DAME
OLB CURT MAGGITT
TENNESSEE
RB KENYAN DRAKE
ALABAMA
Edited by Boyst62

DraftTek. 7 round. Went BPA nearly every round, except for 1st which was between a CB and QB and 4 when I had already drafted two DT's. I had a chance at WR forget who at first pick round 4...

I chose Daryl Worley because I like his music.

and Fanspeak, just 6 rounds. This i did pick positions of need best on board by rank.

zero point zero Buckeyes?

zero point zero Buckeyes?

i got one buckeye. there weren't many viable options for buckeyes or tigers. i had did a look.

michael thomas is always on the board.

waiting on a friend to come over...

CBS using top 4 from BPA to try to fill need.

ILB REGGIE RAGLAND
ALABAMA
DT VERNON BUTLER
LOUISIANA TECH
G CHRISTIAN WESTERMAN
ARIZONA STATE
WR KENNY LAWLER
CALIFORNIA
K ROBERTO AGUAYO
FLORIDA STATE
CB KEVON SEYMOUR
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
DT D.J. READER
CLEMSON
OLB IAN SEAU
NEVADA
Edited by Boyst62

he is the perfect X wide receiver. Would be a great fit in this offense. And used to not getting targets.

my thoughts as well, and am disappointed we never got heuerman. he would have been hated by the fans and this board but he would do well with our system as the second TE. let clay make the fancy routes, let heuerman come in and clean up with simple blocks and run underneath routes.

he owuld have been the perfect pairing with clay.

i really like michael thomas on a few teams that would use him well - seattle, arizona, buffalo, miami or new england. san diego could be iffy. and wherever fitz goes.

I went Defense heavy and was able to snag all these players using DraftTek's CBS board a few days ago

R1P19 ILB REGGIE RAGLAND AL

Ragland has instincts, toughness and brings a real physical presence to the middle of the defense. At the Senior Bowl, Ragland was heavier, but he still moved well with a better than expected performance in pass coverage. His impressive week of practice likely secured him as a top-25 pick.
In 2015, he totaled 102 tackles with 6.5 for a loss, seven pass breakups, 2.5 sacks and two forced fumbles. Ragland was a physical force for Alabama and a steady defender from start to finish.
Ragland has demonstrated versatility as he rushed off the edge as a defensive end in obvious passing downs while also showing improved coverage skills in pass defense. Ragland performed well against good receiving tight ends from Ole Miss (Evan Engram) and Arkansas (Hunter Henry). He made good open-field tackles and picked up receivers well in zone coverage.

R2P18 DT SHELDON RANKINS LS

At the Combine, Rankins had a fast 40 time and did well in the field drills. It served to confirm his first-round projections. All week at the Senior Bowl he flashed as a good interior pass-rusher in college, and he showed off that ability by excelling the in one-on-ones. Rankins has natural pad level with a burst to fire his gap before offensive linemen are ready. With his body type, he can be tough to get a hold of for blockers. After his big week in Mobile, some have been projecting Rankins to go in the middle of the first round. He definitely accomplished his mission of making the most out of the Senior Bowl. Rankins was an impressive defender for Louisville in 2015, totaling 58 tackles with 13 for a loss and six sacks.

R3P17 WR RASHARD HIGGINS CS OR BRAXTON

Higgins totaled 75 catches 1,062 yards and eight touchdowns in 2015. He missed one game because of injuries, but his production was down a lot because of coach Jim McElwain's departure to Florida and quarterback Garrett Grayson's to the NFL. Higgins has good quickness, route-running and hands. He's a polished receiver, but was extremely thin, and that had teams grading him as an early rounder for Day 3. (Higgins gained a lot of weight for the combine, so maybe that was why he ran much slower than expected but with conditioning in OTAS and the Off season he'll get his speed back up and become 1a to Watkins or at least WR3 till he gets used to the pro game)

R4P19 OLB KAMALEI CORREA BS

Correa is an edge defender who will have to get stronger for the NFL if he is going to stay on the edge. He totaled 39 tackles with 11 for a loss, seven sacks and three forced fumbles in 2015. His best season came as a sophomore when he notched 59 tackles, 19 for a loss, two forced fumbles, and 12 sacks. The junior's best fit could come as an inside/outside linebacker in a 3-4 defense. He had an impressive workout at the combine. (with a rookie year as a rotational player and a season to bulk up and get into Pro Shape he could be good)

R4P41 CB ZACK SANCHEZ OU OR I really like Sean Davis for us but hell be gone by the 4th

Sanchez had 45 tackles, seven interceptions and seven passes broken up in 2015. One pick was huge, as it helped Oklahoma pull off its comeback win over Tennessee. In other games, he had some lapses in coverage as he can be a gambler. That leads to him being beaten sometimes as well. (Robey had an off year but hes a great slot corner that plays with heart, Sanchez can develop into a solid 3rd corner and depth player during his rookie year)

R5P17 S KEVIN BYARD MTSU

Byard had 61 tackles, four interceptions and five passes broken up in 2015. At the Senior Bowl, he was decent but didn't impress or hurt himself significantly.
Byard has displayed some serious instincts and ball skills over the past three seasons with interception totals of four (2012), five (2013) and six (2014). He has taken four of his 15 interceptions back for touchdowns. Beyond his nose for the ball, Byard also is a willing tackler despite having a career-low 66 tackles in 2014. He had 106 as a sophomore and 74 as a freshman. Byard has totaled 11 passes broken up across his career.
(We need a INT machine at FS with solid tackling skills and he's the underated one to fit the role, think of Searcy's 2k14 season)

R6P17 DE ANTHONY ZETTEL PS
Zettel is undersized for defensive tackle, but he is a quick interior rusher, for the NFL he has the frame to warrant consideration as a five-technique in a 3-4 defense. Zettel was solid for Penn State with a lot of power at the point of attack. He totaled 47 tackles with 11 for a loss, four sacks, six passes batted and a forced fumble during 2015. Put more pressure on the quarterback than his sack total indicates. He had a quality week at the East-West Shrine, but is top heavy. Needs to build up his lower body to have a strong base for the NFL. He was faster than expected at the combine. (with a strong DT/NT taking on the double teams this Frees up Dareus to go to 5/3tec DE as he used to play in college and will be able to beast on QBs this year, which allows Zettle to play rotation and develop more)

R6P43 K Jaden Oberkrom. (a Blokestradamus found this diamond in the rough, which is more likely to be there in round 6 then Aguayo)

Had a better statistical year in 2015 than Aguayo. Hit a TCU record breaking 57 yarder in his senior year. Was 100% on kicks over 50 yards (50, 53, 57), Had a 60% touchback rate last season, was 21-of-25 on FG's.

i got one buckeye. there weren't many viable options for buckeyes or tigers. i had did a look.

michael thomas is always on the board.

waiting on a friend to come over...

CBS using top 4 from BPA to try to fill need.

Happy to see im not the only 1st round Ragland supporter on here

I went Defense heavy and was able to snag all these players using DraftTek's CBS board a few days ago

R1P19 ILB REGGIE RAGLAND AL

Ragland has instincts, toughness and brings a real physical presence to the middle of the defense. At the Senior Bowl, Ragland was heavier, but he still moved well with a better than expected performance in pass coverage. His impressive week of practice likely secured him as a top-25 pick.

In 2015, he totaled 102 tackles with 6.5 for a loss, seven pass breakups, 2.5 sacks and two forced fumbles. Ragland was a physical force for Alabama and a steady defender from start to finish. Ragland has demonstrated versatility as he rushed off the edge as a defensive end in obvious passing downs while also showing improved coverage skills in pass defense. Ragland performed well against good receiving tight ends from Ole Miss (Evan Engram) and Arkansas (Hunter Henry). He made good open-field tackles and picked up receivers well in zone coverage.

R2P18 DT SHELDON RANKINS LS

At the Combine, Rankins had a fast 40 time and did well in the field drills. It served to confirm his first-round projections. All week at the Senior Bowl he flashed as a good interior pass-rusher in college, and he showed off that ability by excelling the in one-on-ones. Rankins has natural pad level with a burst to fire his gap before offensive linemen are ready. With his body type, he can be tough to get a hold of for blockers. After his big week in Mobile, some have been projecting Rankins to go in the middle of the first round. He definitely accomplished his mission of making the most out of the Senior Bowl. Rankins was an impressive defender for Louisville in 2015, totaling 58 tackles with 13 for a loss and six sacks.

R3P17 WR RASHARD HIGGINS CS OR BRAXTON

Higgins totaled 75 catches 1,062 yards and eight touchdowns in 2015. He missed one game because of injuries, but his production was down a lot because of coach Jim McElwain's departure to Florida and quarterback Garrett Grayson's to the NFL. Higgins has good quickness, route-running and hands. He's a polished receiver, but was extremely thin, and that had teams grading him as an early rounder for Day 3. (Higgins gained a lot of weight for the combine, so maybe that was why he ran much slower than expected but with conditioning in OTAS and the Off season he'll get his speed back up and become 1a to Watkins or at least WR3 till he gets used to the pro game)

R4P19 OLB KAMALEI CORREA BS

Correa is an edge defender who will have to get stronger for the NFL if he is going to stay on the edge. He totaled 39 tackles with 11 for a loss, seven sacks and three forced fumbles in 2015. His best season came as a sophomore when he notched 59 tackles, 19 for a loss, two forced fumbles, and 12 sacks. The junior's best fit could come as an inside/outside linebacker in a 3-4 defense. He had an impressive workout at the combine. (with a rookie year as a rotational player and a season to bulk up and get into Pro Shape he could be good)

R4P41 CB ZACK SANCHEZ OU OR I really like Sean Davis for us but hell be gone by the 4th

Sanchez had 45 tackles, seven interceptions and seven passes broken up in 2015. One pick was huge, as it helped Oklahoma pull off its comeback win over Tennessee. In other games, he had some lapses in coverage as he can be a gambler. That leads to him being beaten sometimes as well. (Robey had an off year but hes a great slot corner that plays with heart, Sanchez can develop into a solid 3rd corner and depth player during his rookie year)

R5P17 S KEVIN BYARD MTSU

Byard had 61 tackles, four interceptions and five passes broken up in 2015. At the Senior Bowl, he was decent but didn't impress or hurt himself significantly.

Byard has displayed some serious instincts and ball skills over the past three seasons with interception totals of four (2012), five (2013) and six (2014). He has taken four of his 15 interceptions back for touchdowns. Beyond his nose for the ball, Byard also is a willing tackler despite having a career-low 66 tackles in 2014. He had 106 as a sophomore and 74 as a freshman. Byard has totaled 11 passes broken up across his career.

(We need a INT machine at FS with solid tackling skills and he's the underated one to fit the role, think of Searcy's 2k14 season)

R6P17 DE ANTHONY ZETTEL PS

Zettel is undersized for defensive tackle, but he is a quick interior rusher, for the NFL he has the frame to warrant consideration as a five-technique in a 3-4 defense. Zettel was solid for Penn State with a lot of power at the point of attack. He totaled 47 tackles with 11 for a loss, four sacks, six passes batted and a forced fumble during 2015. Put more pressure on the quarterback than his sack total indicates. He had a quality week at the East-West Shrine, but is top heavy. Needs to build up his lower body to have a strong base for the NFL. He was faster than expected at the combine. (with a strong DT/NT taking on the double teams this Frees up Dareus to go to 5/3tec DE as he used to play in college and will be able to beast on QBs this year, which allows Zettle to play rotation and develop more)

R6P43 K Jaden Oberkrom. (a Blokestradamus found this diamond in the rough, which is more likely to be there in round 6 then Aguayo)

Had a better statistical year in 2015 than Aguayo. Hit a TCU record breaking 57 yarder in his senior year. Was 100% on kicks over 50 yards (50, 53, 57), Had a 60% touchback rate last season, was 21-of-25 on FG's.

Happy to see im not the only 1st round Ragland supporter on here

i don't pick by favorites, i know so little bout ncaa this year.

OLB DARRON LEE

OHIO STATE

DT SHELDON DAY

NOTRE DAME

OLB SU'A CRAVENS

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

CB DEIONDRE' HALL

NORTHERN IOWA

WR PHAROH COOPER

SOUTH CAROLINA

OT BRANDON SHELL

SOUTH CAROLINA

DE ANTHONY ZETTEL

PENN STATE

OT JOE DAHL

WASHINGTON STATE

i don't pick by favorites, i know so little bout ncaa this year.

Alabamas defense played so well together they made each other look better if that makes sense. So its a questionable as to who on that team will be a star or bust since the sum might be greater then the individual parts

DT SHELDON RANKINS

LOUISVILLE

Versatile pass rushing down lineman, can play inside or outside.

OLB KAMALEI CORREA

BOISE STATE

Edge rushing linebacker that is able to cover when asked to.

OLB DEION JONES

LSU

Coverage linebacker, smart and physically gifted.

OT JOE HAEG

NORTH DAKOTA STATE

Could challenge for the RT job this year, but more likely next year.

WR CHARONE PEAKE

CLEMSON

Vertical threat and possible part time contributor year 1.

CB JAMES BRADBERRY

SAMFORD

Cornerback with size and explosiveness, needs to work on footwork.

DT D.J. READER

CLEMSON

Space eating nose tackle who could break into the DL rotation in his rookie year.

QB BRANDON ALLEN

ARKANSAS

Developmental QB to bring along.

DT SHELDON RANKINS
LOUISVILLE
OLB KAMALEI CORREA
BOISE STATE
OLB DEION JONES
LSU
OT JOE HAEG
NORTH DAKOTA STATE
WR CHARONE PEAKE
CLEMSON
CB JAMES BRADBERRY
SAMFORD
DT D.J. READER
CLEMSON
Space eating nose tackle who could break into the DL rotation in his rookie year.
QB BRANDON ALLEN
ARKANSAS

I would take this

DT SHELDON RANKINS
LOUISVILLE
OLB KAMALEI CORREA
BOISE STATE
OLB DEION JONES
LSU
OT JOE HAEG
NORTH DAKOTA STATE
WR CHARONE PEAKE
CLEMSON
CB JAMES BRADBERRY
SAMFORD
DT D.J. READER
CLEMSON
QB BRANDON ALLEN
ARKANSAS

Not a fan of #19 or #80 but really like the rest of the choices. If Rankins is just going to bull rush then I guess he could work out but at #19 I think we get a bigger version for DL but... I'm as wrong as the next guy....and Jones just seems so frail and had little production. Not trying to nit pick...Just my opinion. Good job !!! I would be okay with this just not in love

Not a fan of #19 or #80 but really like the rest of the choices. If Rankins is just going to bull rush then I guess he could work out but at #19 I think we get a bigger version for DL but... I'm as wrong as the next guy....and Jones just seems so frail and had little production. Not trying to nit pick...Just my opinion. Good job !!! I would be okay with this just not in love

Could always move Jones to safety. That was my thinking when I drafted both Lee and Cravens in my mock just above. I think either could be monster safeties in the right scheme. I would love to see lee put on 10-15 lbs and play olb with Cravens at ss for us. In fact I think there are a couple of olbs in this draft that could be moved to ss.

Edited by Hazed and Amuzed