Bills going to the Pro Bowl

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carr is weird for me. He makes some really nice plays, he just seems to be really hectic at times. It's disconcerting.

Carr did what often he seems to do in Raider games I've seen. Makes some incredible plays and some bad plays. With the bad out numbering the good but looking sweet on the incredible plays.

I was expecting TYrod to run more. I thought he would have success against a D playing loose.

But obviously the plan was to throw long up for grabs jump balls.

Edited by reddogblitz

I can give Taylor a break for 3 ints , maybe poor play calling.

I can also give EJ a break for the Jags game with the headset not working to befuddle him.

I guess I really just want them both to succeed

Well, he certainly didn't prove that he is a franchise quarterback.

If he would have lit it up, it would have been "yes, but it was the Pro Bowl and no one was playing defense". I don't think you can really prove anything in the pro bowl, just glad he didn't get hurt. Like it or not, he is our starting QB next season....

Edited by ricojes

If he would have lit it up, it would have been "yes, but it was the Pro Bowl and no one was playing defense". I don't think you can really prove anything in the pro bowl, just glad he didn't get hurt. Like it or not, he is our starting QB next season....

No, he's definitely earned the starting job for next year. I'm just saying that giving him a new contract will have to wait until at least mid way through next year.