Bills going to the Pro Bowl

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did a) Bridgewater even make the Pro Bowl (I know the answer, just humor me...) and b) get picked before TT? He had fewer passing and running TD's, more INT's and lost fumbles, would have had fewer passing yards if TT had played a whole season, and had fewer rushing yards. The only place he had him beat was completion percentage.

How did a) Bridgewater even make the Pro Bowl (I know the answer, just humor me...) and b) get picked before TT? He had fewer passing and running TD's, more INT's and lost fumbles, would have had fewer passing yards if TT had played a whole season, and had fewer rushing yards. The only place he had him beat was completion percentage.

TT was picked ahead of him

Also if ur gonna use the "he cant beat a good qb" argument lets not forget TT smoked Tanny twice, and Tanny beat Brady sooo does that mean Tannys automatically better then TT or Brady? Hell no.

Exact same thing could he said about smoking Fitz twice and Fitz smoking Tommy.

In the 342nd round of the Jerry Rice vs Irvin draft TT is off the board!

Let's goooooooooooo!

:)

Yeah, that's hysterical that 4 Pro Bowl QBs were picked ahead of ours in the draft. That is so funny. Some people care way too much about where a player is drafted and way too little about what they do on the field.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

you know. what if they just made the pro bowl work as two dudes just straight draft every eligible player in the league?

no grandstanding from a pool of players.

than put some sort of $1mm per player bonus, with coaches bonus or something.

Nice to see Wood recognized for his play this season.

@EWood70

I'm extremely humbled and honored to represent the Bills in the Pro Bowl this week! Proverbs 14: 23

Interesting quote. "All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty"

It's a popular take but I don't see it.

Marrone's blocking scheme was simple mano-a-mano so you really got to see whether an OL could get a push and Wood was just plain getting his assswhipped to a pulp week after week.

Roman's system put the OL on the offensive and gave them angles into their blocks.......just far more blocker-friendly approach in an era where there is so much physical talent to contend with on NFL D-Lines.

Why can't the truth be a bit of each? Pears was clearly way out of his sphere of competence as a guard. The blocking scheme was stump simple. The QB was immobile. The D licked their lips and said "full speed ahead".

Incognito is a huge upgrade on Pears at a position where each man must depend on the man next to him. The blocking scheme is much better (yes, giving the OL angles and changing things up counts as better). And having a mobile QB and better RBs helps keep the D honest.

And maybe Wood did get a little (as Incognito would say) "**** in his grit" from the bad evaluations last year and work a little harder in the off season.