Bills going to the Pro Bowl

Maybe some of us are older than 12 and don't give a crap about the pro bowl? I think it's great for Tyrod, and he should be super confident going into the preseason, but you'd have to be pretty clueless if you base your opinions of players on whether or not they make the pro bowl.

Im twice the age of 12 and dont give a !@#$ about the pro bowl but ill be watchn cuz we got some Bills in there. also be cool to see how TT plays vs really good talent in a pick up game.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Luck (Before he was injured). Oh wait I forgot he sucks now... and Mariota

I guess neither one of us is gonna use tannenhill to make our points. You know I'm team Tyrod and know more about him than half these folks I'm conversing with. Saw every VT game from Vick/Randall/Taylor/vick2.0/and the horror show grant noel (iirc)

Nice little start but we are gonna need a little more, hopefully that will occur in 2016. Plenty of good stuff, plenty of headscratchers too.

Who gives a sht about the Bills making the Pro Bowl.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/197015/2016-nfl-pro-bowl-most-declined-invitation-in-history

Making the Pro Bowl means nothing. It's no longer an honor. They need to either put the Pro Bowl after the Super Bowl or get rid of it.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

Why, I'd rather continue to talk with the homer who thinks every bills player is the goat and gets emotional when recapping the season.

Tyrods good. Just not good enough to beat Bradford, cousins, bellychex's d, 24 combined points vs Titans/gmen, or the ultimate game manager Alex Smiff.

But hey. It's all good. Obviously. We beat Hoyer, Fitz, and Kellen Moore. Playoffs baby playoffs.

A lot of those were team/coaching losses. Did you forget all the BS penalties that took away points from us vs the Giants? or the missed tackles in all those games? Ill say the one he had a chance and couldnt get it done was the last drive vs the Eagles. Also didnt McCoy fumble in the redzone during one of those games? I think it was the Cheifs?

A lot of those were team/coaching losses. Did you forget all the BS penalties that took away points from us vs the Giants? or the missed tackles in all those games? Ill say the one he had a chance and couldnt get it done was the last drive vs the Eagles. Also didnt McCoy fumble in the redzone during one of those games? I think it was the Cheifs?

Not sure. I do know if he doesn't progress another 7-9 to 9-7 season is upon us.

Thank god Sammy demanded the ball or he would still be out there being a decoy.

And he's a pro bowler because Brady, Ben, Dalton, Rivers are busy. So to PTR you talk to the pro bowl. The point you made has been severely diluted.

He's a pro bowler alongside Bridgewater and Famous Jameis. Cheers.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Not sure. I do know if he doesn't progress another 7-9 to 9-7 season is upon us.

And he's a pro bowler because Brady, Ben, Dalton, Rivers are busy. So to PTR you talk to the pro bowl. You're point has been diluted.

He's a pro bowler alongside Bridgewater and Famous . Cheers.

Bridgewater and Jameis are being looked at as the future franchise QBs for their team and get madd fan support so what does that mean for TT? and our schedule next year is tough i could see 7-9 or 9-7 if Rexs Def doesnt improve and we dont get a solid RT and O-Line depth wiht a real #2 WR but, I wudnt blame that all that on TT cuz thats not what the film from this year shows. All we asked for was a decent game manager in pre-season. We got a lot more then that in TT and people are still bitching. cmon now your grasping at straws.

Bridgewater and Jameis are being looked at as the future franchise QBs for their team and get madd fan support so what does that mean for TT? and our schedule next year is tough i could see 7-9 or 9-7 if Rexs Def doesnt improve and we dont get a solid RT and O-Line depth wiht a real #2 WR but, I wudnt blame that all that on TT cuz thats not what the film from this year shows. All we asked for was a decent game manager in pre-season. We got a lot more then that in TT and people are still bitching. cmon now your grasping at straws.

TT was grasping vs straws down the stretch vs pats, chiefs, eagles, and Barfffffffff Redskins. You are all in, cool.

I saw a guy whose gonna struggle to beat any team with a good qb to a degree. Good luck to you, hope your enthusiasm gets rewarded.

TT was grasping vs straws down the stretch vs pats, chiefs, eagles, and Barfffffffff Redskins. You are all in, cool.

I saw a guy whose gonna struggle to beat any team with a good qb to a degree. Good luck to you, hope your enthusiasm gets rewarded.

Against those 4 teams (3 of whom were in the playoffs) Taylor averaged 257 yards a game, 45 yards a game on the ground and had 6 TDs to 1 INT. You ignore the Houston game in the middle of that stretch because it doesn't fit the narrative. If you add that back he has 10 TDs (1 of which is rushing ) and 1 INT in that 5 game stretch against 4 playoff teams. Those 5 teams had a combined record of 48-32. That is what we are picking on Tyrod for? That is the best that you can do?This is what it looks like when he is "grasping at straws?"

Against those 4 teams (3 of whom were in the playoffs) Taylor averaged 257 yards a game, 45 yards a game on the ground and had 6 TDs to 1 INT. You ignore the Houston game in the middle of that stretch because it doesn't fit the narrative. If you add that back he has 10 TDs (1 of which is rushing ) and 1 INT in that 5 game stretch against 4 playoff teams. Those 5 teams had a combined record of 48-32. That is what we are picking on Tyrod for? That is the best that you can do?This is what it looks like when he is "grasping at straws?"

yes he beat the 8-8 texans led by the almighty Brian Hoyer. we stink it is what it is.

yes he beat the 8-8 texans led by the almighty Brian Hoyer. we stink it is what it is.

When you look at that stretch I am not sure what you are pinning on him? The Bills averaged 23.6 PPG in that stretch which is right on their yearly average which was good enough for 12th in the league. That isn't perfect but it is a massive improvement on the 21.4 and 21.2 PPG of the previous 2 years. They scored an additional 40 points with a worse defense and worse ST. They took worse field position and turned it into more points.

p.s. 9-7 Texans

Edited by Kirby Jackson

When you look at that stretch I am not sure what you are pinning on him? The Bills averaged 23.6 PPG in that stretch which is right on their yearly average which was good enough for 12th in the league. That isn't perfect but it is a massive improvement on the 21.4 and 21.2 PPG of the previous 2 years. They scored an additional 40 points with a worse defense and worse ST. They took worse field position and turned it into more points.

p.s. 9-7 Texans

Massive? Honest question, do you intend to incorporate so much hyperbole in your posts or is it just the way you normally speak? It's a misinterpretation of the word, and implies that the team's offensive improvement was great as opposed to average.

Last season the Panthers averaged 21.3 PPG and this year they lead the league with 32.2 PPG. That's a massive improvement. We did not have that type of turn around. This has been yet another mediocre season.

p.s. 9-7 Texans

Indeed we lost in Washington because the defense flat out quit, in a way the same players never did under gailey or marrone.

They should scrap the game altogether. Instead they should have an NFL version of Comic-con. Bring in the players to meet with the fans for a weekend. Set up exhibit halls, cool displays, interactive activities, have the players sit down and take questions from the fans.

I think you'd get a lot more players coming if they didn't have to put on pads and hit each other for a meaningless game.

Edited by gumby

Massive? Honest question, do you intend to incorporate so much hyperbole in your posts or is it just the way you normally speak? It's a misinterpretation of the word, and implies that the team's offensive improvement was great as opposed to average.

Last season the Panthers averaged 21.3 PPG and this year they lead the league with 32.2 PPG. That's a massive improvement. We did not have that type of turn around. This has been yet another mediocre season.

They had 5 less takeaways, no ST TDs (that I recall), missed 6 extra points and scored 40 more points and are 6 spots higher than the year before. That goes without mentioning the improved field position created by having a better defense. I would say that is a massive improvement. That's not hyperbole. All of the other factors that contribute to improved point production worsened this year but the PPG rose quite a bit.

Dareus?

They had 5 less takeaways, no ST TDs (that I recall), missed 6 extra points and scored 40 more points and are 6 spots higher than the year before. That goes without mentioning the improved field position created by having a better defense. I would say that is a massive improvement. That's not hyperbole. All of the other factors that contribute to improved point production worsened this year but the PPG rose quite a bit.

Not to mention 12th in the NFL, is, by definition, an above average unit.

How many Centers did they go through to get to Wood?

4 still pretty damn good

And he's a pro bowler because Brady, Ben, Dalton, Rivers are busy. So to PTR you talk to the pro bowl. The point you made has been severely diluted.

He's a pro bowler alongside Bridgewater and Famous Jameis. Cheers.

Dalton should have never been there

I guess neither one of us is gonna use tannenhill to make our points. You know I'm team Tyrod and know more about him than half these folks I'm conversing with. Saw every VT game from Vick/Randall/Taylor/vick2.0/and the horror show grant noel (iirc)

Nice little start but we are gonna need a little more, hopefully that will occur in 2016. Plenty of good stuff, plenty of headscratchers too.

Tannehill is never worth mentioning an any argument or discussion. He simply exists and there isn't much more to it.

Not to mention 12th in the NFL, is, by definition, an above average unit.

It was quite an improvement considering the regression of the other 2 units. They made the job of QB that much more difficult.

I was accused of hyperbole by someone that believes that we are in the same QB situation that we were in a year ago: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/183866-we-need-a-real-qb/page-5?hl=fridge

or

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/183866-we-need-a-real-qb/page-7?hl=fridge

or here is the comparison of the 2 that are virtually the same:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/183866-we-need-a-real-qb/page-9?hl=fridge

Edited by Kirby Jackson