Feast Mode eating his way out of Green Bay

YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another extremely talented athlete throwing it away because he can't put in the effort that lots of 50 year olds do to stay in shape. Only difference is that he could make MILLIONS by putting in the same effort that my neighbors, co-workers and I do - we just don't have the inherited skills and genetics...

I have very little patience and i guess neither does McCarthy for someone not to do what he is paid to do. If in January, you want to put on a couple as you had a brutally long season, but get back on the horse in a month, that;s fine. For Lacey or even Dareus this summer, it is ridiculous.

A great way to work your way out of a job.

Green Bay should try to get Marshawn Lynch if he is cut from Seahawks. Lynch and Rodgers would be lethal for a couple of years with Jordy Nelson coming back

yes or just draft a young, fast RB who can block and pass protect. That offense looks so different with a running game. Anyone would be faster though than Bready Lazy. Edited by YoloinOhio

Green Bay should try to get Marshawn Lynch if he is cut from Seahawks. Lynch and Rodgers would be lethal for a couple of years with Jordy Nelson coming back

The same Lynch that looked slow and out of place yesterday? The same Lynch that hardly played in the second half?

The same Lynch that looked slow and out of place yesterday? The same Lynch that hardly played in the second half?

Lynch probality forced himself to play with that injury. Before playing yesterday it was speculated that he was done for the season. Say what you want about Marshawn but I would not call him fat and lazy

I was noticing during the Packers game he's got a gut on him like an OLman.

"McCarthy sounds like he’s fed up with Lacy" hahahaha sounds as though Lacy is the one who is "fed up", as in "fed up like a beef goin' to market"

yes or just draft a young, fast RB who can block and pass protect. That offense looks so different with a running game. Anyone would be faster though than Bready Lazy.

:lol: I'm a little embarrassed about how hard that made me laugh.

Maybe Jerome Bettis was his role model?

was Jerome out of shape? i don't recall that..

What they need to do is tell Marcel that he is moving to end in a 34 and they are gonna let him rush the passer.......so get down to 310

you mean lie to him that he wont two gap anymore

lol

During a MNF game at Lambeau a few years ago, they did a feature about a nearby restaurant that serves a "butter burger". I think they add some butter to it while it is grilling.

Wisconsin is "America's Dairyland" after all.

Boy, I was really salivating for one of those burgers. I'll bet Eddie knows that restaurant pretty well.

I'm not sure Marshawn is the cure for slow, plodding back syndrome. He may have another year or two of moderate productivity, but I think the end is coming up quickly for Lynch -- 2600 career touches is starting to take its toll with his running style.

I'd be shocked if Seattle kept him.

was Jerome out of shape? i don't recall that..

Naah...he was just a big, durable dude with a great work ethic. A modern day John Riggins. Eddie Lacy couldn't carry his jock.

Naah...he was just a big, durable dude with a great work ethic. A modern day John Riggins. Eddie Lacy couldn't carry his jock.

He also had a set of dancer's feet that I'm not sure I've ever seen on a man that size.

Dude was an alien......