Whew! I'm glad to see the Seahawks lose!

Tipster19

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait you mean you aren't rooting for Pete the Weenie, Sherman the mouth and Lynch the felon?

Me either.

nice to see some new blood in there. Broncos Carolina superbowl, I'd be happy for both teams. Ironically, those are the two teams that picked ahead of us when we drafted big 99 with the 3rd overall pick.

you don't live here. the carolina bandwagon is strong this year.

Least loyal fan base I have seen. When they're good the stadium is standing room only. When they're not competitive, I don't think people even watch them on TV. Saw the Bills play in BOA Stadium 6 years ago, and the place was 3/4 Bills fans.

Whoever wins the NFC title game, the NFC will send a first time QB to the big dance

AFC on the other hand will send a seasoned veteran of the Super Bowl. Brady (4-2), Rothlesberger (2-1), and Manning (1-2) have combined to represent the AFC in 12 of 15 Super Bowls this millennium, including 9 consecutive seasons 2004-2012

I was happy to see Seattle lose too, I'll never root for Lynch. They better play much better next week though as Az has a good set of receivers, and a good QB to get them the ball and a D as good as Seattle.

College football and basketball are more popular down here. Plus too many transplants.

Least loyal fan base I have seen. When they're good the stadium is standing room only. When they're not competitive, I don't think people even watch them on TV. Saw the Bills play in BOA Stadium 6 years ago, and the place was 3/4 Bills fans.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

its amazing, and frustrating to talk to Panther fans about it because they do not listen.

I do not mean this as harshly as it sounds to those reading it - just let it sink in. But, the Panther fans ignorance arrogance is on par with that of the average Patriots fan 6-7 years ago specifically and many still to this day. The ones that cheer on the team and are so proud of the team, yet, do not watch the game or know many of the players positions, etc. They'll know the name from local media and know the specifics of what is going on with the popular headlines but have no actual awareness of the game.

Panthers fans are arrogant and just as ignorant as Patriot fans. It's funny, because to Patriot fans their team didn't exist before 2002 and to Panther fans their team didnt' exist until 2003. The way you hear them tell it, Jake Delhomme was the weakness of the team, etc. That Steve Smith had to go, their team would never be what it is today with him on it - he held them back. There is just, simply put, a lot of cocksure fans here that think they know the team and they do not. They do not even know the game.

The odd part is that Clemson fans are usually not Panther fans. Panther fans are almost always USC, ECU, UNC or anyone but Clemson and NCSU.

I'm glad too. Only thing Buffalo has going for it is the 4 straight Super Bowls. Wouldn't want Seattle to ruin it

yep, When for years people saying that the Bills 4 straight trips to SB can never be equaled ( in no small part to the cap) The seachickens making it three times would have become uncomfortable.

Some team has to step up and knock the reigning champs*** off their high horse though.

2 SB's in a row will not sit well in Bill's nation. two more shots at kicking their butts.....

Whoever wins the NFC title game, the NFC will send a first time QB to the big dance

AFC on the other hand will send a seasoned veteran of the Super Bowl. Brady (4-2), Rothlesberger (2-1), and Manning (1-2) have combined to represent the AFC in 12 of 15 Super Bowls this millennium, including 9 consecutive seasons 2004-2012

You are assuming Manning will remain healthy enough to start; all three potential AFC starting experienced QBs have been banged up a lot but NFC QBs are healthy.

Edited by Koolaid