AFC Playoff: Chiefs at Patriots

YoloinOhio

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a spear, even if he didn't hit his helmet he launched himself with the crown of his own helmet -- that's a penalty regardless of the situation.

My mistake. I guess it doesn't bother me as much because the returner is normally the one getting blasted so it was an interesting role reversal.

Most importantly, :censored: the Pats*.

UNFAMILIAR TERRITORY FOR KANSAS CITY

The Chiefs trailed by 10+ points just once during their 11-game win streak. They were down 10-0 to the Bills in Week 12 before winning 30-20.

We should have never lost to KC. SMH

Edited by Protocal69

If they pull a *NE they have a chance. Score here. Get ball and score after half then hold on. Yeah, well. Atleast they have a chance

Maybe, but FGs are not going to cut the mustard in this game. Neither are punts.

See how they adjust and come out in the second half. It's not Reids first playoff game.

Reid does not have the aggressive mentality necessary to win a game like this in NE. He will play too conservatively and they are not going to be able to keep Brady from scoring.

LOL

This is the first time I even checked in on the game.

Went for a nice hike in the mountains. Drove home for an hour and a half listening to music.

Now that I'm home and see (predictably) that NE* looks unstoppable as always, I'm going to toss on a record and drink some bourbon.

Letting NE* ruin your day is a choice.

LOL

This is the first time I even checked in on the game.

Went for a nice hike in the mountains. Drove home for an hour and a half listening to music.

Now that I'm home and see (predictably) that NE* looks unstoppable as always, I'm going to toss on a record and drink some bourbon.

Letting NE* ruin your day is a choice.

which bourbon? Edited by YoloinOhio