The Rob Ryan Poll to End All Polls Poll

FireChan

276 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve/like the Rob Ryan hire?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Does the Rob Ryan hire change your opinion of Rex?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Does the Rob Ryan hire change your prediction for next season?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no and no

Rob Ryan is a terrible football coach. If you voted "yes" to the first question I beg that you go back and watch a few games of his defense. It is impossible that you can vote "yes" to that question. He is totally incompetent.

I watched his defense up close the last few years in New Orleans and it was atrocious. I am not shocked that Rob was hired (which is why I voted no to number 2).

As far as #3 is concerned I thought that defense played about as poorly as it could with that talent. I don't see his addition making it worse.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

No, no and no

Rob Ryan is a terrible football coach. If you voted "yes" to the first question I beg that you go back and watch a few games of his defense. It is impossible that you can vote "yes" to that question. He is totally incompetent.

I watched his defense up close the last few years in New Orleans and it was atrocious. I am not shocked that Rob was hired (which is why I voted no to number 2).

As far as #3 is concerned I thought that defense played about as poorly as it could with that talent. I don't see his addition making it worse.

Rex is "makin it rain" with Peg's dough!

Considering I have no idea what his actual role is yet I went with yes, no, no. If he is a position coach or just a consultant type with no actual responsibility I don't see how it's a bad thing.

Will he consult on how to be a worse D than last year? Roman should be the assitant coach, Thurman should of been shown the door along with Crossman. But here we are with more of the same - of course Brandon looms in the background. Frankly, I dont care anymore its comical to me. Dont drink the kool aid. I will bet my left testicle that we will be 17 years next season.

Wish this had some middle ground questions.

I'm kind of in 'well, ok, uh... cool, I guess?" mode. :mellow:

Middle ground- kind of like our record year in and year out.

Will he consult on how to be a worse D than last year? Roman should be the assitant coach, Thurman should of been shown the door along with Crossman. But here we are with more of the same - of course Brandon looms in the background. Frankly, I dont care anymore its comical to me. Dont drink the kool aid. I will bet my left testicle that we will be 17 years next season.

Middle ground- kind of like our record year in and year out.

As far as we know, yes, he will do exactly that and we will do the opposite of everything he suggests.

It can't hurt. Can it? Something like this can't be a straw to break the back? It doesn't have to be good. As long as the payroll can handle it another defensive assistant doesn't have to be a bad thing.

In the end of the 2016 season we will see what shakes out.

Stupid is, as stupid does.

Very poor judgement by the Bills.

We want a good football team not a circus, we are getting a circus.

You have to blame Terry, Kim, Whaley and Brandon.

I am in agreement on this. Who thought that this was a good idea? Let's add this buffoon who led one of the worst defenses in history to help coach the defense. He has proven at multiple stops that he is NOT a good defensive mind.