The Rob Ryan Poll to End All Polls Poll

FireChan

276 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve/like the Rob Ryan hire?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Does the Rob Ryan hire change your opinion of Rex?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Does the Rob Ryan hire change your prediction for next season?

• Yes
    • No

You monster. You won't get away with this. Down with the Rexourgeois! The Shwartzletariat will rise!

Those 4 sentences my friend, have raised you to legendary character status for me !

I love this place some days , i really and truly do

:thumbsup:

this is pretty much exactly how i feel

is it because they're twins and share a brain, so rob allows rex to be in two places at once? (only half kidding) meaning: does rob know what rex knows/wants and can articulate it just as well/better so that rex can focus on other aspects of being an hc?

the nebulous title concerns me as well. i haven't the foggiest what dennis thurman did in 2015. i do know that after the bills posted middling offenses under chan gailey that nobody was calling for curtis modkin's job. but with the addition of rob, now i'm even more confused about what it is that thurman WILL be doing.

i can't pass judgement on any of these things because i don't have a damn clue. and these issues are important enough that i'm left almost entirely un-opininiated about the entire scenario, not knowing some very pertinent info.

I think this is nearly it. Conceptually at least.

But there is much more folded up at this point and we can only guess.

since we are guessing , i think this is good for Rex.

I would be foolish to take a side at this juncture.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted no, yes, no

no - bad and unecessary hie - this guy can't coach D as evidenced by NO and Dallas stints

yes - my opinion of Ryan has gone from an over-rated coach to not only over-rated but one more concerned with padding his relatives and friends incomes then improving this team

yes - I was thinking 7-9 next year but 4-12 is now a distinct possibility

I wish there was a hibernation chamber so I could take the next several years off and awake when the new coaching staff and GM (I was a Whaley supporter until he let this happen) are hired in 2018

pretty much summarizes my opinion, although I think 4-12 is a tad pessimistic. I think the team is talented enough to get at least 7 wins, although the schedule, to the extent that this year's results are indicative, will be tougher than this year's.

No yes yes. Don't like the hire, my already low opinion of Rex is now worse, and instead of another 8-8 year at best I'm now thinking 5-11.

Rex and Rob are sub par coaches through the years. I am exactly where you are at. With many holes to fill and bad coaching we will be lucky to win 6.