AFC Wildcard game 2: Steelers at Bengals

YoloinOhio

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the Bills I have lost almost all interest in the NFL this year. The games have been boring, poorly officiated, with what seems like many positions lacking talent. Todays games have done nothing to change my mind. This isn't the same game I remember growing up. Keep in mind I'm only 30.

Huh? This one is gonna turn into a dogfight.

Suggest you stick around.

In college that is targeting and the player is ejected. What is the point of player safety if that is not a penalty? He lowered and led with his head. It was not the receiver changing the strike zone. That is exactly the type of play that should be flagged and the player ejected. Clear cut lowering and leading with the crown of the helmet.

In college that is targeting and the player is ejected. What is the point of player safety if that is not a penalty? He lowered and led with his head. It was not the receiver changing the strike zone. That is exactly the type of play that should be flagged and the player ejected. Clear cut lowering and leading with the crown of the helmet.

Dangerous play, but not a penalty until they change the rules.

Huh? This one is gonna turn into a dogfight.

Suggest you stick around.

The only way this game gets interesting is because Landry Jones performs poorly, and provides the Bengals with a spark. Seeing a star QB leave the game with an injury and open the door for the opponent is not my idea of quality playoff football. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I agree with you 100%