Article about Bills future..compares to Rams

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tom benson who owns the saints also owns the pelicans. so when does he have to give up the pelicans?

Due to hurricane Katrina, the NFL grandfathered the Saints' previous status and they were exempted from the new population qualifiers put in place.

GO BILLS!!!

That's just it though. It was brought up incessantly in those threads and actually became a meme in the process; a joke every time somebody worried about co-ownership of two sports franchises. It was a challenge to come up with new ways to mess with posters who weren't familiar with NFL bylaws.

In that regard, the tie-in to population is actually pretty funny.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah, this was actually a pretty good one. Crayonz-worthy, bordering on hogboy territory.

Yeah, this was actually a pretty good one. Crayonz-worthy, bordering on hogboy territory.

High praise, indeed. I still miss hogboy. His character development was very good; professional comedian good. Lenny from Sloan was a masterpiece.

GO BILLS!!!

It goes by population. For example, if the Paul Allen, owner of the Seahawks wanted to buy the Mariners, he could do it, because Seattle is a large market. I think it goes by population of the NFL teams TV market, but I'm not sure. However, a smaller city like Buffalo, the NFL considerers it akin to a monopoly. Thankfully the city's population is rising, so hopefully by that point it won't be an issue.

This worries me. If they have to sell one I hope they move the Sabres to Syracuse (out of the Buffalo geographic area) then they are still technically a WNY team. I'm pissed now.

Google is awesome. I just typed how far south korea from buffalo new york and first thing up was "6,735 miles."

Yeah, but I think that might be west, not east.

Or north, now that I think of it.

Edited by DC Tom

True. It's closer going west. It's hard for me to imagine that S Korea is north of Buffalo but it may be. Some of those halfway around the world things baffle me as far as north south goes.

Either way, she's from just outside the immediate neighborhood. And a blessing!

True. It's closer going west. It's hard for me to imagine that S Korea is north of Buffalo but it may be. Some of those halfway around the world things baffle me as far as north south goes.

Generally, the shortest distance from North America to Asia is over the pole...I'm not sure if that's considered "north," "south," or "north, then continue south."

Doesn't matter, though. I think league regulations would prohibit Pegula going both north and south at the same time, anyway.