Bradham wants to stay with Bills

YoloinOhio

I do not see this happening unless he signs a pretty small deal to stay. And I think (know) we need to upgrade at LB anyway. But I do think he's better than Brown in this defense. It's nice to see he's at least not dying to leave.

http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Nigel-Bradham-hoping-to-return/3a14a069-a202-4403-991f-cd1be4857ff6

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember in FA last year that the ILB market wasn't that great, and this is a heavy LB draft. That may mean he may not get a lot of action from other teams in FA especially since he didn't have a great year and was hurt for the last 4-5 games. I guess he's one guy who doesn't hate the scheme.

I would start the negotiations by sending his agent a clip of his missed tackle in the Giants game.

Unfortunately, that was not the only one. About the only times he was noticeable all year was when he was late to a play or missing a tackle. Very disappointing performance by him, and bad timing in a contract year.

I would start the negotiations by sending his agent a clip of his missed tackle in the Giants game.

That should get things started smoothly. His agent can then reply with his performance last year, which was very good

You really never hear a player say they want to leave. Super Mario even said he wanted to stay when it is clear that he wants out.

what they say and how they say it are two different things. Mario says he wants to stay but that is because he will make more money here than anywhere else. FAs like Lamar Miller said he wants to go where the "scheme fits" but isn't going to come out and say he doesn't want to stay in Miami because you don't ever want to cross anyone off the list at this point. Eric Weddle otoh just said he's never speaking to the Chargers again. Lol Edited by YoloinOhio

It's nice that so many players have been vocalising their commitment to staying in Buffalo. Given the perception of the team/city I've seen in some sections of the media, it does the area some good to have all those positive comments on record.

That being said, I'm almost certain that Nigel is gone. Really doesn't suit the type of LB that Rex wants. He's still a good player and I'm really glad he started to maximise the potential I vouched for in his college days but he needs to go to a 4-3 team.

It's nice that so many players have been vocalising their commitment to staying in Buffalo. Given the perception of the team/city I've seen in some sections of the media, it does the area some good to have all those positive comments on record.

That being said, I'm almost certain that Nigel is gone. Really doesn't suit the type of LB that Rex wants. He's still a good player and I'm really glad he started to maximise the potential I vouched for in his college days but he needs to go to a 4-3 team.

A LB with his size and speed should be good in any defense.

I cant believe his grade this year is anything more than a c+. We have zero depth at LB, I dont see us letting him walk but he'd better be reasonable. Still wish we had signed harris from the jets.

That was one of the biggest issues of the season. The Jets overpaid for Harris just to keep him from the Bills and Rex. It was a very smart move. Having Harris here would have helped tremendously with the play calls. You wouldn't have seen guys talking to each other right as the ball was snapped nearly as much.

That was one of the biggest issues of the season. The Jets overpaid for Harris just to keep him from the Bills and Rex. It was a very smart move. Having Harris here would have helped tremendously with the play calls. You wouldn't have seen guys talking to each other right as the ball was snapped nearly as much.

agree. Would have changed a lot of things if we had been able to sign him and they *appeared* to overpay for a LB ...but not unlike the Bills "overpaying" for a TE who when healthy is an every down difference maker in this offense and stolen from a division rival to boot. Worth it for them to keep Harris, and keep him from Rex. Edited by YoloinOhio

This Lawson at MLB thing interests me a ton. First of all he's super smart, so he can probably QB the d with ease. Second he's an athletic freak... 4.4 40 for a guy that's tall and long. Pair him up with a hitter inside and then get some big fat slobs to anchor the line at NT and RE move Dareus to left end, keep Jerry where he is add a rangy rangy OLB that can rush the passer and a thumper safety and You might have a cast to run Rex's scheme

Every time I saw him at Mike vs the jets he made plays...

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

This Lawson at MLB thing interests me a ton. First of all he's super smart, so he can probably QB the d with ease. Second he's an athletic freak... 4.4 40 for a guy that's tall and long. Pair him up with a hitter inside and then get some big fat slobs to anchor the line at NT and RE move Dareus to left end, keep Jerry where he is add a rangy rangy OLB that can rush the passer and a thumper safety and You might have a cast to run Rex's scheme

Every time I saw him at Mike vs the jets he made plays...

yup.