Pegula gives Whaley,Ryan 1 year to fix Bills? (BN retracts!)

YoloinOhio

WGR has played nice with the Sabres and Bills and they are fed info, exclusives, interviews, etc. They figured it out.

TBN has remained in the perpetually critical zone and are constantly bypassed by PS&E... if not blatantly set up for embarrassment such as this.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like this.

I hope Whaley especially doesn't take a short-sighted view and over-spends to try to save his job.

I always felt that the EJ was pick was borne out of Buddy basically having 1 more year left.

GMs, if given money to spend, will spend it. That's not short-sighted but logical. Plus the cap, of course, places limits on how much you can spend.

Implausible imho. Pegula is to big league to make that kind of mistake. I can think of many circumjstances where a non playoff year should result in another year for that duo.......(say a Jets like 10-6 with no playoffs :D , or even worse, an 11-5 non playoff situation) Not surprised they had to retract....I don't think it was ever true.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/01/05/source-bills-working-on-a-contract-extension-with-doug-whaley/

Well hummminy hummminy hummmminy maybe somebody just sprung a trap for a little birdy now. Tweet tweet tweet twitter. A little Buffalo Bills birdy.

And if Vic Carruci got his hand caught in the trap, Too Bad, So Sorry, So sad!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but the fourth paragraph of the Carucci story says, "The News also is reporting that the Bills are working on a contract extension with Whaley."

The News can't have it both ways.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but the fourth paragraph of the Carucci story says, "The News also is reporting that the Bills are working on a contract extension with Whaley."

The News can't have it both ways.

That was after it was updated.