2016 Draft LB thread

Beerball

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@dpbrugler

I have no clue where you should put Myles Jack in your mock. I don't know how all 32 teams feel about his knee, but several teams are out.

I'm on record that as spectacular as he has been the injuries make me think he won't ever live up to the hype. Back to back season enders is more than enough to give me pause.

@MatthewFairburn

Reggie Ragland visited the Buffalo Bills this week. Here's why I don't think he should be the pick at 19: https://t.co/wYLSrWWRAL

I am not totally opposed to Ragland, but I worry that he looked better than he is because he was kept clean playing behind 2 other 1st round picks at DT in Robinson and Reed. Most NFL teams don't have a DT tandem as good as that pair.

I am not totally opposed to Ragland, but I worry that he looked better than he is because he was kept clean playing behind 2 other 1st round picks at DT in Robinson and Reed. Most NFL teams don't have a DT tandem as good as that pair.

bama DL was outrageous. Two of their best players didn't even declare.

Kinda tragic for the Kid, honestly.

yep. I remember the play where it happened and at first we thought it was just a sprain. Crazy how a kid's career can change course in the blink of any eye. He has a great attitude but there is a chance it could be a marcus Lattimore situation. At least he took out the insurance policy. Edited by YoloinOhio

yep. I remember the play where it happened and at first we thought it was just a sprain. Crazy how a kid's career can change course in the blink of any eye. He has a great attitude but there is a chance it could be a marcus Lattimore situation. At least he took out the insurance policy.

I did not pick up on that !

I get some solace in the foresight of his ^ honestly. Smart move.

Getting the feeling that the Bills won't be picking a linebacker in the first two rounds. Few posters have brought up the point that he/Nix haven't really dedicated resources to the position over the years, seems to be a lot of vets and mid round picks. Think we might be looking at another 3rd round backer unless the value is there, like Jack drops or Ragland/Lee are at the top of the second.

Is a Zach and Preston Brown combo at inside backer really that bad? Assuming Preston steps it up a little, and not to forget Tony Steward was starting to look starting caliber in practice.

If Ragland is the pick, the only guy he is bumping off the field is P.Brown. Is the difference between Ragland and Brown greater then the difference between Lee and the multiple positions he can line up at? If it's a rd 1 LB not named Jack, it has to be Lee. Imo.

Getting the feeling that the Bills won't be picking a linebacker in the first two rounds. Few posters have brought up the point that he/Nix haven't really dedicated resources to the position over the years, seems to be a lot of vets and mid round picks. Think we might be looking at another 3rd round backer unless the value is there, like Jack drops or Ragland/Lee are at the top of the second.

Is a Zach and Preston Brown combo at inside backer really that bad? Assuming Preston steps it up a little, and not to forget Tony Steward was starting to look starting caliber in practice.

If Ragland is the pick, the only guy he is bumping off the field is P.Brown. Is the difference between Ragland and Brown greater then the difference between Lee and the multiple positions he can line up at? If it's a rd 1 LB not named Jack, it has to be Lee. Imo.

i think Ragland would bump Preston out of the MLB spot, but not off the field.