Bills claim Leonard Hankerson off waivers

Kelly the Dog

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be he's just trying to collect a jersey from every team....he's a FA after one game with us. I wonder what the record # of teams is? Some guys bounce around forever.

Side note: The Easely injury necessitating the signing sounded gruesome. Dislocated kneecap and broke knee in 3 places?!?! Yikes!

This guy played for 11 teams

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._T._O%27Sullivan

Could be he's just trying to collect a jersey from every team....he's a FA after one game with us. I wonder what the record # of teams is? Some guys bounce around forever.

Side note: The Easely injury necessitating the signing sounded gruesome. Dislocated kneecap and broke knee in 3 places?!?! Yikes!

Thats what happened to me. Ended my basketball scholarship offers. I just remember being on the court saying. Im never gonna play again... And i never did

Thats what happened to me. Ended my basketball scholarship offers. I just remember being on the court saying. Im never gonna play again... And i never did

That stinks! I hope he has better luck. I've seen the dislocated kneecap a bunch of times in rugby, but never with all the fractures.

We landed Hankerson just in time to play in the "Boobie Super Bowl" next week. Just like Anthony Dixon, I am sure Hankerson will be jacked to play. Personally I don't think I have ever been more jacked over a week 16 pickup than this Hankerson deal. Another Whaley Home Run. Note to Mr. Pegula: EXTEND WHALEY NOW, or you will never see sweet week 16 deals like this again.

This move was a screw the Pats move. They cut him this week for the roster spot with the intent of re-signing him for this week and the playoffs. The bills claim him to fill the open WR job today and prevent the Pats from getting g back the guy they wanted with experience of their offence. They figured he would slip through waivers again because he almost made it through the last time he went through waivers from Atlanta to New England

This move was a screw the Pats move. They cut him this week for the roster spot with the intent of re-signing him for this week and the playoffs. The bills claim him to fill the open WR job today and prevent the Pats from getting g back the guy they wanted with experience of their offence. They figured he would slip through waivers again because he almost made it through the last time he went through waivers from Atlanta to New England

Its quite obvious the Patriots offense is centered around Hankerson. I suggest you get down a big bet against the Patriots now that they Bills have screwed them out of Hankerson.

Okay, I like it. Do,they resign him though? His contract is done at the end of the league year.

If Easley is getting close to 2 mil. What is his value? Does he play ST? So Many questions. Lol

they could sign him to a low "futures" deal, it is a 2 year minimum. Similar to what they did with Ramses Barden a couple years ago.

yep. if that is the only pleasure we can take from it? Well done Whaley

#stillrogue

they could sign him to a low "futures" deal, it is a 2 year minimum. Similar to what they did with Ramses Barden a couple years ago.

Hankerson is awesome, but he is no Ramses Barden.

Its quite obvious the Patriots offense is centered around Hankerson. I suggest you get down a big bet against the Patriots now that they Bills have screwed them out of Hankerson.

I would if they were playing the Jets again, I bet Rex would be calling his booky right now if he could after this move to screw the Pats. Think of all the fans that will now have to cancel their SB plans in New England.....