Grimes' Wife "Tannehill Stinks"; Signs with TB after MIA

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

This chick is gonna get him banished from the NFL. Then probably divorce him when he isn't bringing home phat paychecks and take half of what he's got. Dude needs to get some balls and get her under control.

Hope that honey pot is made of gold for what's she costing him....

This chick is gonna get him banished from the NFL. Then probably divorce him when he isn't bringing home phat paychecks and take half of what he's got. Dude needs to get some balls and get her under control.

Hope that honey pot is made of gold for what's she costing him....

I'd invest in a silver honey pot next time it's a lot less stress.

I mean she is trash.... but she is kinda right....

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

This can only be solved by a catfight between the two players wives in my opinion

I suggest Vince Wilkfork's wife as her opponent.

She's not hot enough to run her mouth like this. Brent needs to keep her in check. He was a solid player and I won't want him anywhere near my team because of her.

:flirt: Are you saying it would be acceptable to teams for her to "run her mouth like this" if she were "hotter"? :w00t:

It's more, Brent Grimes isn't hot enough (as a CB) for her to run her mouth like this. If he were capable of running "Grimes Island", new teams wouldn't care that his wife is an opinionated distraction. Since he's merely capable, he's an unwanted distraction when she's part of the package.

Edited by Hopeful

brent grimes is a good player, but if I am an NFL GM, I trade this guy just to get rid of his wife

Yep, she is bat loon crazy as hell. Texting other players and their wives with all sorts of craziness. Her latest is she made death threats to the team for getting rid of her husband.

No NFL team is going to touch him now.