Do you think the Bills a well managed football team?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Poor communication on defense ... players communicating while opposing team is hiking ball ... all year.

Defensive play calls coming in late.

Bad defensive scheme for players on team.

Poor communication between box and head coach for challenges.

Headsets not charged ... continued headset problems on multiple games.

I don't see these issues with the Cards, Panthers, Pats or other good teams.

simple response to a question with an obvious answer - NO

(if you mean what they look like on game days); to add to the examples put forth by DallasBillsFan1:

• an absolute train wreck overall
  • zero accountability
  • a coach who does not put his players in positions to succeed, and, in fact, squanders their talents (see: Dareus, Marcel)
  • an obvious lack of attention to detail
  • highly unintelligent play marked by insane lack of self-control and positional brain farts
  • I would argue that Rex's misuse of his assets is, in military parlance, a gross dereliction of duty. What would lead anyone to believe that he is going to magically learn from his mistakes and improve next year? That is the gross miscalculation which really is difficult to fathom.

No. Astute front offices don't cut FJ on a team devoid of leaders. They also don't ice your own kicker with the Cundiff debacle. They don't release two valuable players and then resign them after their replacements play instrumental roles in two losing games.

On the field, nothing short of an attic fire that has engulfed the house.

If you've missed the playoffs 16 years, no you're not well managed.

I don't understand the point of this thread.

NO! Of Course Not! Obviously!

The poor management shows up practically every week.

- Bad handling of challenges

- No batteries in the headsets TWICE

- Poor end-of-half time management

- No accountability for stupid penalties

That's just a few obvious things.

Why not start a thread to ask if water is wet?

I want to believe they are at the GM level but the gameday coaching seriously undermines any good will.

The clock managment before the end of the half today was a perfect example. The fact that we had 40+ seconds left and two timeouts inside the redzone and then somehow we find ourselves in a 3rd and 1 scenario with 8 seconds left on the clock is beyond me.

WE CHOSE TO RUN THE CLOCK DOWN WHEN THERE WAS A DISTINCT POSSIBILITY WE COULD GET ANOTHER FIRST DOWN AND POSSIBLY NEED MORE DOWNS TO SCORE. LIKE SERIOUSLY, I AM AN ARMCHAIR FAN AND AM SITTING ON MY COUCH HALF DRUNK ON BEER AND I UNDERSTAND THESE SIMPLE NUANCES. YOU ARE PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PLAY/COACH A GAME, AND YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND SUCH SIMPLISITIC STRATEGY ON A WEEKLY BASIS

F U REX AND ROMAN

Edited by TallskiWallski83

Simple Question? Are the Bills a well managed football team?

nope, they can say all they want they are all on the same page but it's clear that Rex and whaley don't see eye to eye and neither do Rex and the players. this is the most dysfunctional team I've ever seen here and the amount of player talk against their coach is unheard of and it's that is on Rex's lack of leadership.

If by "well managed" do you mean are they set up for success, I answer yes.

My basis is a solid GM with an owner willing to spend.

Am I happy with the current coaching regime? No.

This really doesn't add up. On the one hand, you want to say they are well managed with a good GM and owner and with the other hand you want to say the most critical decision that same GM and owner made to date was a total pooch screw.