what was the Biggest turning pt of season

HelpusAll

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say the second patriot game.The defensive game plan was perfect and really shut Brady down and frustrated him bad.Then Rex never ran that defense again.If it worked against Brady it could have worked against the rest of the qb's the Bills faced.Dumbest move of the year was not running that d the rest of the season.

As far as game or plays, i would say the Jax game, but to me the cutting of Fred Jackson was huge. It didn't matter if he has 15 carries for 65 yds all season long, what he brought to the table in his leadership skills alone should have earned him a spot on this roster. There was a huge leadership void in that locker room as noted by Boobie and others this wk.

That was it. This team gave up after that.

The first NE game was an eye opener, but the way the team fought back I thought they showed something.

The Poor performance vs the Giants showed no heart and no planning. I was pissed the Bills were playing another team on extra rest.

The KC game showed we have horrible coaching. Great talent but bad coaching across the board. KC made adjustments and won.

I would have to say the second patriot game.The defensive game plan was perfect and really shut Brady down and frustrated him bad.Then Rex never ran that defense again.If it worked against Brady it could have worked against the rest of the qb's the Bills faced.Dumbest move of the year was not running that d the rest of the season.

I'm in on this one!

the Steelers pre-season game, where Rex introduced more complexity into his defensive coverage schemes - to challenge his D's ability to communicate and pass men off to one another. their poor effort there followed them into the regular season.. Rex had reason to be concerned because his players weren't responding well. as frustration grew, the season slipped away.