Worst call or non-call against Bills this year?

truth on hold

Going with the phantom PI on Robey in jaguars game winning TD drive. I really think we get the W in a great comeback victory without that horribly blown call. Robey never touched him and had every right to be in the position be was in on the field. Why the !@#$ cant officials keep it in their pockets unless they absolutely see something at crunch time? Not saying we make the playoffs with a win...I think we subsequently learned an implosion was in the cards anyway. But at least we get to dream a few more weeks.

Edited by JTSP

Going with the phatom PI on Robey in jaguars game winning TD drive. I really think we get the W in a great comeback victory without that horribly blown call. Robey never touched him and had every right to be in the position be was in in the field. Why the !@#$ cant officials keep it in their pockets unless they absolutely see something at crunch time? Not saying we make the playoffs with a win...I think we subsequently learned an implosion was in the cards anyway. But at least we get to dream a few more weeks.

I was there. It was a great comeback. It hurt.

Im going with the BS noncall on Beckham in the Giants game on Duke Williams. The guy is a scumbag.

Isn't it funny how his antics suddenly matter when he does the same against the undefeated Panthers? When it involves the Bills, the league and media don't seem to care. I don't expect the media to care about us, but it's just another example as to why this league deserves zero respect. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

My choice isn't the most impactful, but, most curious to me. After everything we saw in this Century. In the 2nd Pats** game when Brady was heading out of bounds and tossed the ball while the whistle blew and the Pats** were given the completion and 1st down. The refs simply created a new rule and it benefitted the Pats**. When I really thought I had saw it all....when watching this debacle I could only think....that just happened!

My choice isn't the most impactful, but, most curious to me. After everything we saw in this Century. In the 2nd Pats** game when Brady was heading out of bounds and tossed the ball while the whistle blew and the Pats** were given the completion and 1st down. The refs simply created a new rule and it benefitted the Pats**. When I really thought I had saw it all....when watching this debacle I could only think....that just happened!

Yes, that was curious indeed.

I had never seen anything quite like that.

And yet, all the announcers could talk about was how the Pats were screwed by the call because Amendola would have scored, completely ignoring the fact that Darby stopped running when the whistle blew. Edited by mannc

All teams had bad calls during the season and the impact can be argued. Meant nothing but twice Sunday the announcers in the Seattle/Cleveland game were 110% certain and announced pass interference against Cleveland and no flag was thrown.

This league is a joke when it comes to officiating. The PI I shrug my shoulder about, the roughing the kicker vs. NE, where they didn't even bother to show a replay (was in a bar and was wondering what happened). Watkins rolling out of bounds and they just walk off the field and no one is upset, KC and the Hogan catches and 3-4 steps, illegal picks, the lack of PI or a DB holding that benefited the Bills...... The list goes on and on.

Edited by Billsfan1972

yes--because it represents the relative standing of the respective teams, and what fans of each have come to expect as normal. in buffalo, are you really surprised the pats could get screwed on a call and somehow it would ratf%$k us to the tune of nearly 30 yards? or. to hear patriot fans complain about getting screwed when the net effect of the obvious error was a 29 yard gain?

and yes--because if you feel that the nfl is losing the quality of it's product due to odd officiating calls (how about an official who doesn't know or understand the most basic two minute play in football, that the receiver going out of bounds stops the clock?), what better proof do you need then a blown call that advances the ball 29 yards with the recipient of both being the guy who the league wanted to sit for 4 frigging games at the beginning of the season.

this would be my call, among many, unfortunately.

Yes, that was curious indeed.

I had never seen anything quite like that.

It wasn't curious so much as !@#$ing atrocious. First call I've ever seen that screwed both teams.

I turned the game off right there, and really haven't watched football since.