Worst call or non-call against Bills this year?

truth on hold

My choice isn't the most impactful, but, most curious to me. After everything we saw in this Century. In the 2nd Pats** game when Brady was heading out of bounds and tossed the ball while the whistle blew and the Pats** were given the completion and 1st down. The refs simply created a new rule and it benefitted the Pats**. When I really thought I had saw it all....when watching this debacle I could only think....that just happened!

And, the Pats fans thought THEY got ripped off!

And yet, all the announcers could talk about was how the Pats were screwed by the call because Amendola would have scored, completely ignoring the fact that Darby stopped running when the whistle blew.

Totally and ridiculous. At first, I thought wow we are getting a bad call our way. Then realized, OMG, we are getting screwed worse then ever! It was fiction, would of could of, let's give the Pats** every benefit of the doubt possible! Craziest sports process I may have ever scene. At least top 5!

Maybe because it's the most recent but it was the non call on the obvious pick play that allowed the Eagles to score the winning FG.

That was so sad as the Eagle knocked himself out throwing such an aggressive pick!

There are too many to choose from. Almost should break it into categories or something.

One of the worst for me was the cheats hurry-up TD, where they were clearly doing an illegal substitution with Chandler.

Both the Pats** and KC hurry up TDs were so terrible as they both had multiples penalties on them and we were the team who got scored on versus them getting pushed back! Madness!

Edit: the KC TD had IMO 5 flags on the play and we got scored against.

Edited by Manther