TIME FOR THE FANS TO TAKE CONTROL

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was all for the Rex hire but he has really disaponted this yr. I really hate changing coaches after one yr so I think we should let him retool the D and get a QB see what happens. However I don't think Rex will work out and we will have wasted another 2 or 3 ys, hope I'm wrong.

Boooooo!

Well, at least I know where the name SlamnSam came from. Seems you've been getting slammed up your Buffalo bottom for so many years now that you are numb to the pain and actually want Rex around so you can take another load of loser juice.

You keep talking about butts and "loser juice." Kind of concerning.

Yes lets fire everyone again,and find the nxt Gregg W or jauron or mularkey. How bout the players get some blame? Jets and Ravens were able 2 figure out how to play this scheme, they left their egos at the door and got it done. In the real world when a new boss comes in you adjust or your gone and i am talking about the players

We have two home games to boo the hell out of REX, chant him out of town, threaten to not renew tickets if he stays. If no one shows up, if no one buys merchandise, if everyone gives up if Rex is in control, you can bet their will be no choice but to send this ass clown packing.

Starting next week, let your voice be heard. Bring signs!! Let ownership know that we will not support a loser!

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME !!

cut off your nose to spite your face ??

This thread is funny! Good luck getting fans to stop drinking the water. You will never get fans to stop buying!

As far as Rex is concerned, he owed more than 20 million dollars, firing him now make zero sense from the teams perspective. It's easy to spend other people's money but there is no way Pegula flushes that amount down the drain.

With Schwarts we win now? Based on his stellar previous run as a head coach! Listen to yourself. Perhaps if we had him this year we don't sign TT. I doubt if Schwarts was the coach we would have signed the OC we have now. Therefore everything would have been different, and that doesn't mean good different.

There is no point of keeping Rex if you say "keep your hands off the defense"... that is all he knows.

He doesn't do anything better than other coaches so there really is no point in keeping him. I'd rather bring in a coach who hires a defensive and offensive coordinator to run each side of the ball while my coach just coaches the team and focuses on details and adjustments.

that type of coach doesn't exist. almost all HCs are former coordinators.

I'll be at the game doing nothing but rooting for a Bills win and spending time with my Dad. I've never been a believer in booing your own organization. Pegulas saved this franchise for the time being, they e earned the right to choose. As fans we have no role but watching, accepting and cheering. Some of you need to lighten up and watch the game not the press box.

I'll be at the game doing nothing but rooting for a Bills win and spending time with my Dad. I've never been a believer in booing your own organization. Pegulas saved this franchise for the time being, they e earned the right to choose. As fans we have no role but watching, accepting and cheering. Some of you need to lighten up and watch the game not the press box.

More comments like this are needed.

be thankful you have an NFL team to complain about.

I have heard at least two callers to WGR saying maybe Toronto should have gotten the Bills.

I wish I had so little in my life to worry about that I could muster such ridiculous ire over this.

Fans need to separate their emotions from it a little bit. No team is going to be successful changing coaches every few years. Like it or not, the best option is to stay the course with Rex.

Changing put GM's and coaches on a regular basis is a recipe for suck. Give Rex some time.