TIME FOR THE FANS TO TAKE CONTROL

We have two home games to boo the hell out of REX, chant him out of town, threaten to not renew tickets if he stays. If no one shows up, if no one buys merchandise, if everyone gives up if Rex is in control, you can bet their will be no choice but to send this ass clown packing.

Starting next week, let your voice be heard. Bring signs!! Let ownership know that we will not support a loser!

Edited by BillsRdue

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have two home games to boo the hell out of REX, chant him out of town, threaten to not renew tickets if he stays. If no one shows up, if no one buys merchandise, if everyone gives up if Rex is in control, you can bet their will be no choice but to send this ass clown packing.

Starting next week, let your voice be heard. Bring signs!! Let ownership know that we will not support a loser!

They are simply not going to make decisions based on 16 years on Fan frustration.

Fans need to separate their emotions from it a little bit. No team is going to be successful changing coaches every few years. Like it or not, the best option is to stay the course with Rex.

Yup. He's been here for 14 games. Fans can afford to have knee-jerk reactions, owners can't.

Maybe he will pack up and leave like Moron did

How do we get him back?

Yup. He's been here for 14 games. Fans can afford to have knee-jerk reactions, owners can't.

When we re-enter rebuild mode to match his scheme, you'll wish Pegs was quicker to the axe. It's not a matter of if Rex will be fired, just when.

Just curious...are you a season ticket holder or just telling us what we ought to do?

Fans need to separate their emotions from it a little bit. No team is going to be successful changing coaches every few years. Like it or not, the best option is to stay the course with Rex.

No team is going to be successful with this loser as head coach. You must like sinking ships.

Awww...that's cute. You think we have a say. You're special, go have a cookie.

It's like 84-85 never even existed.

I was all for the Rex hire but he has really disaponted this yr. I really hate changing coaches after one yr so I think we should let him retool the D and get a QB see what happens. However I don't think Rex will work out and we will have wasted another 2 or 3 ys, hope I'm wrong.

He retooled the D and look what it led to.

Staying with a loser is like believing the Titanic merely had a bad night. Things won't get better for that ship either. RYAN CANNOT COACH!!!

Maybe he will pack up and leave like Moron did

Take the money and run? Rex will stay to torture us. He will have to be canned to get his cash. Drop in the bucket in the big scheme. (I wish I lived in the big scheme.)