Saturday Night Football: Jets at Cowboys

YoloinOhio

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitzpatrick embraced Buffalo and is a real gentleman. That being said as I stated in another thread, if it would be the case that Fitz and Gailey would go into the offseason, it would mean that the Jets piggybacked off of miserable years for the Bills franchise in order to let this QB and coach work out the blunders in their game plan and execution. Now I wouldn't be a sore loser about it, but I as a Bills fan wouldn't like to see that situation especially since they are a division rival. Anyways one would have to be delusional to think that the Jets will even make it to the playoffs in the end with Fitzpatrick as their quarterback. It's not going to happen. But as a Bills fan it makes no sense to hope that Fitzpatrick does well with the Jets.

Keep telling yourself that Fitz sucks. Tonight's win against Dallas was huge for Fitzbeardy on the road. Fitz is all bloody and screaming like a girl again in his live interview. We ran him out of town on a rail, and he's probably going to the playoffs without us. Even with his idiot kicker making like Carp, he still brought them back for the win at the Jerry. Fitzmagic, catch it.

Keep telling yourself that Fitz sucks. Tonight's win against Dallas was huge for Fitzbeardy on the road. Fitz is all bloody and screaming like a girl again in his live interview. We ran him out of town on a rail, and he's probably going to the playoffs without us. Even with his idiot kicker making like Carp, he still brought them back for the win at the Jerry. Fitzmagic, catch it.

Do you really think the Jets are more likely to make the playoffs than the Steelers? People say we don't have a shot because of the Steelers not losing two of their next 3 but unless the Jets win out against the Pats and us, they will lose out to the Steelers in a tiebreaker. If they both win out, they still lose out in a tiebreaker depending on other teams expected performances (Denver beating Cincinatti).

Edited by What a Tuel

Jets were lucky to get a win. Sloppy play but Dallas is still playing to win. No quit in the Cowboys. This was a playoff game for them. Moore witht he south paw delivery will throw you off. His side arm style means Defensive lineman need to bat those passes down.

Do you really think the Jets are more likely to make the playoffs than the Steelers? People say we don't have a shot because of the Steelers not losing two of their next 3 but unless the Jets win out against the Pats and us, they will lose out to the Steelers in a tiebreaker. If they both win out, they still lose out in a tiebreaker depending on other teams expected performances (Denver beating Cincinatti).

The playoff machine puts the Jest in the playoffs in 4 of its 6 preset scenarios (home team, away team, total offense, total defense). You can manipulate it, but what looked like a win in Week 17 against the Jest is now a coinflip at best. The Bills can be a spoiler, but the Jest is alive and kicking in the playoff race.

Jets were lucky to get a win. Sloppy play but Dallas is still playing to win. No quit in the Cowboys. This was a playoff game for them. Moore witht he south paw delivery will throw you off. His side arm style means Defensive lineman need to bat those passes down.

Jest win easily if their kicker could hit the broadside of a barn.

The playoff machine puts the Jest in the playoffs in 4 of its 6 preset scenarios (home team, away team, total offense, total defense). You can manipulate it, but what looked like a win in Week 17 against the Jest is now a coinflip at best. The Bills can be a spoiler, but the Jest is alive and kicking in the playoff race.

Focus on the Steelers. If they slip up the Bills have a slight chance to get into the playoffs. Doubt it. Jets will lose out. The Bills will not be running for the buses.

Jest win easily if their kicker could hit the broadside of a barn.

The current state of the NFL. Many kickers are having problems. The NFL brass wanted this.

I'm just curious to know when I ever wrote Fitz sucked? Never happened. He's a good QB but he's proven not to be able to take a team to the playoffs. I predict it won't happen this year either. I never thought we should have got rid of him not having a better QB to replace him, but I honestly won't root for him on a division rival team.

love the blood running down Fitz face, go Jets.

Cassel is so bad

yeah, sure glad we didn't take a run at Hoyer.

I will take EJ over Cassel 7 days a week. At least he is capable of making a football play.

yep, #jags!

Phil Simms is annoying

I honestly don't even really listen to announcers, it's kinda like the teachers on peanuts ,wah wah wahha

Kellen Moore will throw for 350 next week.

:lol: , might as well

Focus on the Steelers. If they slip up the Bills have a slight chance to get into the playoffs. Doubt it. Jets will lose out. The Bills will not be running for the buses.

The current state of the NFL. Many kickers are having problems. The NFL brass wanted this.

Time to take the kicking game out of the NFL.