Saturday Night Football: Jets at Cowboys

YoloinOhio

The battle of ex-Bills noodle arms

kellen moore. had to think a minute. thought of matt moore. i like matt moore. he's better then meh.

Kellen Moore is a TBD superstar. He used to be a backup in Detroit and would tear up our D annually in the 4th preseason game, prompting threads about how we should trade for him.

I hope Fitz theows 5 INT's so I can listen to the NYC media guys/fans have a cow on air.

he is so magical

That's just beautiful...rule it a fumble, then change it to down by contact, then when challenged "The ruling on the field stands." Which one, the first or the second?

Officiating has become a joke, for reasons having very little to do with the officials.

That's just beautiful...rule it a fumble, then change it to down by contact, then when challenged "The ruling on the field stands." Which one, the first or the second?

Officiating has become a joke, for reasons having very little to do with the officials.

right? I saw them signal Dallas ball originally. What a cluster.

Amazing all the complaining that went on by a lot of Bills fans when they traded a backup QB (barely) who was just replaced by Kellen Moore

Weeden must be laughing at this

Edited by Max997

The battle of ex-Bills noodle arms

Kellen Moore is a TBD superstar. He used to be a backup in Detroit and would tear up our D annually in the 4th preseason game, prompting threads about how we should trade for him.

he is so magical

I loved Keller Moore in college. I wanted the Bills to draft him. I think he could be Dalton level but the Lions had Stafford and I have no idea what he is now. I'm happy with tyrod now but would have loved Moore on this team for the last few years.

Whoever the coaches were that were in Cassel's corner should be fired.

#sources say Roman. seriously what would our record be if he was our starter?

I loved Keller Moore in college. I wanted the Bills to draft him. I think he could be Dalton level but the Lions had Stafford and I have no idea what he is now. I'm happy with tyrod now but would have loved Moore on this team for the last few years.

he is on fire!

Edit: I jinxed him!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Kellen Moore. :lol:

Ryan Fitzpatrick. :lol:

the hate on fitz still baffles me

that guy gave his all for this team. we instead choose to still defend guys like manuel, cassel, orton, etc. amazing.

Fitzpatrick embraced Buffalo and is a real gentleman. That being said as I stated in another thread, if it would be the case that Fitz and Gailey would go into the offseason, it would mean that the Jets piggybacked off of miserable years for the Bills franchise in order to let this QB and coach work out the blunders in their game plan and execution. Now I wouldn't be a sore loser about it, but I as a Bills fan wouldn't like to see that situation especially since they are a division rival. Anyways one would have to be delusional to think that the Jets will even make it to the playoffs in the end with Fitzpatrick as their quarterback. It's not going to happen. But as a Bills fan it makes no sense to hope that Fitzpatrick does well with the Jets.