Changes will be needed

Niagara Dude

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No way is TT the answer at QB. He will never be the type of QB that can lead 4th quarter game winning drives. Just not the strength of his game.

Need Shady's repalcement to come on the team now. I don't think it is Karlos. Shady has one maybe two more years.

Need a TE and two veteran OL starters. Why wasn't Urbik back in there when Miller was getting abused?

Our RT was exposed. If Seantrel was a healthy scratch that was a bad call for a road game.

Need a big time #2 WR. Good bye Hogan.

More than anything we need coaches that can teach players how to avoid taking stupid mindless penalties.

Need two starting quality middle LBs.

Good bye Mario. We need leaders not un-interested participants.

No way is TT the answer at QB. He will never be the type of QB that can lead 4th quarter game winning drives. Just not the strength of his game.

Need Shady's repalcement to come on the team now. I don't think it is Karlos. Shady has one maybe two more years.

Need a TE and two veteran OL starters. Why wasn't Urbik back in there when Miller was getting abused?

Our RT was exposed. If Seantrel was a healthy scratch that was a bad call for a road game.

More than anything we need coaches that can teach players how to avoid taking stupid mindless penalties.

Well except for the TEN and HOU games this season. They don't count I guess.

I think TT can get better and improve on the mid range passing, we also need to get him some much better YAC type of receivers. Was not bad but needs to learn on key 3rd & less then 5 either make the quick short throw or run for the first done.

If anything is done I hope it looks absolutely horrid for the future of the Bills and we all agree the sky isnt just falling but has already crash landed. The reason is this board went straight to cloud 9 when we hired Rex and company and look where we are now. Obviously none of us have a clue!!!!! ENOUGH!!!!

Conventional wisdom says it won't happen but I think Rex is on thin ice, even with 4 years on his contract. The Pegula's have shown they aren't afraid to face up to mistakes and they aren't afraid to eat contracts. Marrone's $4MM is off the books in 2016, isn't it? Rex took a pretty good D, $91MM in free agent signings and they found a competent QB in Tyrod Taylor...and he may end up 7-9 or worse! I'm telling you the $$$ won't stop Uncle Terry from going in a different direction.