Who Still Likes the Rex Hire

billsfan_34

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit. What were they thinking having those LBs and safeties out there? You can't tell me there's other players in FA they could've signed at the beginning of the year to replace than Corey graham, leodis meckelvin and manny Lawson?

Edited by Bills!Win!

Terrible. His old team was a tire fire under him. Now the Jets are fighting for a playoff spot. The Bills meanwhile, have taken a step back.

Nothing is going to change under this guy. Keep him, and next December we'll be having the same conversation about a stupid, undisciplined team.

ding ding ding! + 1

Penalties and tons of them- poor game management- awful play calling- horrendous special teams and the list goes on and on I hated the hire then and dispise it now. This team is **** and will always be. Im done

Don't talk about it, be about it.

I have to admit. What were they thinking having those LBs and safeties out there? You can't tell me there's other players in FA they could've signed at the beginning of the year to replace than Corey graham, leodis meckelvin and manny Lawson?

What are you talking about? Gilmore was out. Graham's been a safety all year.

Same old Bills. When it matters most they lack discipline and the will to win. They just find a way to lose. This D is the one of the biggest disappoints I've had with team. I'll stop now before I make any absolute statements, but I am really pissed off at the team from top down.

I thinknl everyone is right now- Rex is nothing but a blow hard. Say what you want it doesnt matter at this point if the kool aid drinkers dont like it too bad. Ive spent too much money on this crap show im done

I was fine with the hire. Figured the defense would remain on of the best and the offense would improve a bit under Roman's guidance.

Things just never work out in Buffalo.

I'd be fine if they fired Rex now and let Roman finish the year as interim HC. If these guys play more disciplined under Roman, you got yourself a HC.

And then bring back Pettine when he is inevitably fired.

I loved it but I thought the problem would be offense

I never in my wildest dreams expected the D to be so bad

Even though I preferred to keep Schwartz and the defense intact, I didn't think the defense could take so many steps backwards. With this offense we would have made the playoffs last year.

I have to admit, the penalties, the "stupid" defense that Rex likes to play when the Bills need a loss (you know, when they don't cover or bring any pressure) have me beyond frustrated. There's no reason for 8 penalties, let alone 14. How does this so-called genius make a great defense so bad? We need a win? Well, you can go ahead and add another L to the loss column. Every damn time. Every. Damn. Time.

I get that there wasn't a better HC out there. But wow, he has been worse than I could have imagined. If he gets canned/quits after this abortion of a season, I won't feel the least bit sad to see him go. Holy cow, has he dragged this team backwards.

Watched the 30-30 ESPN show last night and the difference in character between the two eras is striking.

Comes directly from the head coach setting the tone IMHO (along with the GM).

Right now, Bills are headed in the wrong direction.

Pegulas need to make a move now--pretty apparent Rex and Whaley and crew are not the answer.

Mr. pegula. Thank you very much for buying the team but for the love of God please do not force us fans to go 20 years without playoffs.

Rex is clearly not the guy. Please move on now and get someone else. May I suggest roman or OC or the Seahawks OC? Also Schwartz is really really good he would make a great DC.

We could make the playoffs next year with that staff.

Please please please